International News Prince Charles contracts CV19

Probably he does not know what 1.5 meters is.

I suspect he'll get as much medical care as he needs, so he is in a better position than many others will be in a couple of weeks time. Not that I wish him any ill - I hope he recovers, of course.

He started to feel sick on Saturday. If the rule of thumb about a a one week incubation period is true then be would have contracted it on or around the 14th. He was with the week on 12th so that's a close run thing (baring in mind she is in her 90's).

Firstly Charlie get tested

then gets his results super fast

apparently he's headed off to (one of) his second homes in Scotland to self isolate?

NHS frontline staff still cant get tested themselves .... and didn't Bojo n co tell the entire UK to stay at home , and NOT to swan off to second homes??? ... one rule for the underclasses , another for the elite perhaps?

Just got a message from one of the Ladyship's nurse friends. She reckons she has had it and is due to go back to work (will go back) on Sunday. Her inamorato, a consultant (medical) has got it and is 4 days (she thinks) and will go back I guess on Thursday. They have neither of them had a test. She hopes she will have some immunity.

For fuck's sake.

I'll break off now, the acting PM is using wartime metaphors; I must bay at the TV.

Don’t know why it’s so interesting that he’s shacked up with Covid-19. His brother has been shacked up with Susie-14 for the last month.

Back
Top Bottom