National News Prince Andrew - Yeah right...!

Big Ronaldo

It’s just so believable, whenever I go into town I too only ever wear a suit and tie and I have lost count of the times that I have been in Pizza Express when I really should have been somewhere much more posh.
I can also unidentify people that I have been photographed with, often even when my arm is around them.
Crazily, I gave up sweating too, some years ago after a rather unpleasant incident in the Falkland arms where I was set upon by a one armed bandit nudge nudge kerching!
Nothing wrong with knowing and liking a nonce, I always loved Jimmy Saville and Rolf.
No friends, nothing to see here... Fake news!

Suspect he has borderline personalty disorder. kamikaze risk taker, compulsive natural liar and sexual deviate. Didnt Fergie leave him when walked in on some MM action?

At a wedding of my cousin in the eighties that Prince Andrew attended, which I didn’t, I heard then from some of the attendees that he was a slimy individual, and arrogant too. Nothing much seems to have changed. Pompous and patronising, air miles Andy still has his spots

Thick as mince, appallingly advised. Harmless doofus really though.
It’s Pizza Express Woking btw?

There must be an employee past or present that can confirm that he visited the pizza establishment in Woking at least once in the past. Lets face it if a so called Prince had visited for lets say a 'Sloppy Guiseppe' or two its not something that will not have been remembered amonst the staff 's family and friends.

Hey Mum bet you cant guess who came in for a pizza today !

This toe rag needs to be exposed in full for what he comes across as, which is in my view is an arrogant, pompus and most likely a sex offender from a family that once albut a long time ago had a role to play but now sits at the top of an establishment that protects its own and does not live by the same rules as us.

to be fair to our Royal family, princes, male royals especially,getting up to all manner of philandering their way through life is nothing new..... its been going on for centuries, .... the difference in recent times is the results are more public than in the past , when the results of which were invariably 'hidden', by awarding minor titles/ land etc, basically 'paid off' to avoid any scandal ..... wasnt Prince Andrew dubbed 'randy andy' by the tabloids a few decades ago? .... He choice of pals to hang out with however, is questionable IMO

Bad judgement call on his part doing that interview though, (IMO) never mind opening a new can of worms, seems an entire case full of worm cans has been unleashed:oops:

Last edited:
That interview was utter noncesense and waffle - he's so arrogant and so protected by dearest mummy that he must have thought that forum would make him look good and wash his hands of the whole thing.

It's not clear if he went on Epstein's 'Lolita Express' or visited his private island (and I'm not alleging it at all), but he clearly thought continuing a relationship with Epstein was ok and not unreasonable because he must have thought he'd never get found out or whoever protected Epstein in the US Govt would continue to do so.

A horrid, spoilt man child.

Ah yes....... but what was Ghislaine`s involvement in the whole shabang ?

More to the point...........why should he "apologise" ? The bloke who (allegedly) did it is dead and all charges have been dropped.

These people don`t live in "our world" from the day they are born until they die.

More to the point..... how many players (allegedly) did Ms M have a tango with?? ;) ?