Preview Feature

Daniel McCallum

Sunderland Fan
Hi

I’m features editor at the Sunderland fanzine A love Supreme and its website www.a-love-supreme.com

We are doing a feature previewing all the teams in League One next season and was wondering if you could answer the following questions please?

Thanks in advance

What was the story of your season last year? Highs and lows…
Who’s your best player, ones to watch etc?
How do you think you’ll do against us next season?
How will you do overall next season?

Hi

I’m features editor at the Sunderland fanzine A love Supreme and its website www.a-love-supreme.com

We are doing a feature previewing all the teams in League One next season and was wondering if you could answer the following questions please?

Thanks in advance

What was the story of your season last year? Highs and lows…
Who’s your best player, ones to watch etc?
How do you think you’ll do against us next season?
How will you do overall next season?
you could ask Stuart and Charlie ?

A far chunk of what you want has been done by Gingerox and Beyondthefourth.

On how we do against you next season, personally I hope we win both games as I would anybody but I haven't a clue as we don't know how the squad looks yet. Likewise, for the season but we are starting from a better position than last season with some exciting players like Gavin Whyte, Mark Sykes at the club which we didn't have until late in pre-season for the former and January for the latter.

What was the story of your season last year? Highs and lows… Started off very badly due to poor/late recruitment, lack of quality, injuries. Ended the season very strong. Low was Barnsley away opening day. High for me was Shrewsbury away.
Who’s your best player, ones to watch etc? Whyte, Sykes and new signing Gorrin.
How do you think you’ll do against us next season? I predict we will draw the opening day of the season game and beat you at home.
How will you do overall next season? Anywhere between 5th and 10th with a good cup run hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom