Pre season friendly

Shosho

The big debate will be whether we should pursue Graham, Browne or you next season. Questions about your attitude in the last couple of months I hear...
To be honest I haven’t been paid and Derry has been punching me in the face daily. Plus I look at Josh Ruffels’ six pack and feel inadequate

MJB

To be honest I haven’t been paid and Derry has been punching me in the face daily. Plus I look at Josh Ruffels’ six pack and feel inadequate
We can all agree on your last point.

Ox4Eva

What date is the Rangers/Inter Milan/Whoever friendly?
Sun 7th July, probably a 2pm KO

I doubt I will bother to be honest, I hate pre season kick abouts and unless there is a big signing being unveiled it will be more than half empty.

brassmonkey

I heard that ET is promoting the game on Insta to his million followers so are expecting 50,000 yellow and blues at Ibrox / San Siro

Blox21

Sun 7th July, probably a 2pm KO

I doubt I will bother to be honest, I hate pre season kick abouts and unless there is a big signing being unveiled it will be more than half empty.
[/QUOTE
Expect a crowd of around 40k if it’s Rangers

Ox4Eva

Not for a game against us, there was 40k against Bury last year but that was because Stevie G just took over. As I mentioned unless there is a new signing being unveiled I would guess around 20 to 25k

Oldham

Not for a game against us, there was 40k against Bury last year but that was because Stevie G just took over. As I mentioned unless there is a new signing being unveiled I would guess around 20 to 25k
Still be a good weekender though 🍻