Matches Pre-season friendlies

Fourthstand

Surprised no-one has set up a thread.

Confirmed: QPR at Grenoble Road on 29th August. No fans but probably streaming made available

Loved it when we were 3-nil up the manor and sung QPR, QPR, QP... Ha..ha..ha..haRRR!!

I was out in Germany for the 5-1 England game and met a QPR The night before and was just chatting all sorts with him for an hour after a few beers. I mentioned that song and it hit a nerve and he wanted to go at it there and then. He even threw the table over as if it was a western movie . #edgy

I was out in Germany for the 5-1 England game and met a QPR The night before and was just chatting all sorts with him for an hour after a few beers. I mentioned that song and it hit a nerve and he wanted to go at it there and then. He even threw the table over as if it was a western movie . #edgy
Good and bad, fair play to him to be so passionate about his club, but time should of healed by then lol.

When we get promoted next season, we can bring it back.

Are any of these games going to be streamed or anything? I haven't seen anything mentioned anywhere, and why is the QPR game the only one that's been officially announced?

KR seems to refer to Palace in his ifollow interview.
Obviously hosted Palace not that long ago, so might be some links there - real shame not to get fans to it though. If at Selhurst, you’d think there would be space to comfortably take upwards of 8000 even though it is small by Prem standards. Doubt either club would have enough pull to get that sanctioned as a test event though.

Friendly arranged against Ox City this Sat 23/08 at the Kassam. No mention of it being streamed at all yet.

Palace away on Tuesday. Game to be shown on Palace TV. A few years ago they showed it for free so hopefully the same this time.

I guess they are the two high profile friendlies QPR and Palace.. Normally we have two at home. I guess certain circumstances have changed things a little.

4-0 home win against Woking at the training ground

Back
Top Bottom