Matches Pre-Season Fixtures

Getting really excited about the emerging youngsters. With all the doom and gloom around surely this is a real bright spot and highlights something that the club should get real praise for. I just hope that they are managed correctly and that theres a clear pathway for them into the first team setup. Im sure that will be the case, on both counts if they conitinue to work hard and keep their feet on the ground.
How ironic it could be in two years time, when we are looking at the most talented squad weve had in decades and all there was was pessimism the summer they started to emerge.

Selling them all tomorrow to Ipswich for a combined fee of £50k, can’t turn down that much money for lads who won’t feature much this season.

Why not put the surname up instead of doy and god so we know who the f**k your talking about

Throughly enjoyed tonight , a few pints of cider and live football what more do you want .
The future is bright , the future is yellow !!!!

My man Osei Yaw scores again albeit from the pen spot. Showed he has the composure and put it away nicely. I still to this day believe we have a rough diamond in him, and he just needs a polishing off.

He showed in last years pre season he can score, and get into the right areas. Scored a cracker at Walsall, x2 at Brentford. Definitely has an eye for goal.

Last edited:
Just to confirm having not really been paying attention which are the friendlies fans can still go to or are there none left?

PSF OUFC V Posh (x2)moved to Wednesday .... the double header ( 2 games simultaneously) is behind closed doors ....

The Academy seems to be stronger each season.

I’m glad we’re having no pre season games in front of fans. It’ll make Cambridge away & charlton at home Especially 10x better

Back
Top Bottom