Matches Pre-Season Fixtures

Looks like the only player still on the pitch from earlier on for us...

is Eastwood. Stevens might be there, but is obviously too valuable as asset in the near future to risk.

is Eastwood. Stevens might be there, but is obviously too valuable as asset in the near future to risk.
Could be Easty plays 90 tonight and Stevens plays 90 tomorrow. If Easty or Plumley start tomorrow then I'd start to be a bit concerned.

he was on loan at City for half a season a few seasons ago- including playing in a couple of FA Cup games, the 3G surface unlikely to be why he's not getting 30 mins

Could be Easty plays 90 tonight and Stevens plays 90 tomorrow. If Easty or Plumley start tomorrow then I'd start to be a bit concerned.
I think you might be right there, guess we'll find out tomorrow...

Stevens on for the last 9 mins or so

Edit -Plumley

Last edited:
Glad to see him, was getting a bit concerned. We need to keep hold of him if we can.

Last edited:
81' SUB: Kie Plumley replaces Simon Eastwood in goal for the U's (OUFC Twitter account) - so not Stevens.

No chance that is Stevens,.... positioning and body language all wrong..and 2 goals conceded!

Back
Top Bottom