Matches Pre-Season Fixtures

Someone found the mic switch!

Looking forward to the multiple cameras - only one at the moment!

No Mousinho, Bodin or Winnall due to fitness.

No sign of Derick Osei-Yaw.
Thought I read somewhere Winnall is looking fitter and better than last season, so surprised he isn’t starting or at least in the team.

Thought I read somewhere Winnall is looking fitter and better than last season, so surprised he isn’t starting or at least in the team.
Just precautionary, he's expected to play in the games next week, as are Bodin and Mous. I imagine the 3G pitch has something to do with it.

(I know you cannot really tell much from the first half of the first PSF with half the team on the bench or not there at all but...)

We look good going forward. Agyei and Cooper impressing. Central defensive midfield looks a bit iffy. Easty looks in decent nick.

Last edited:
Nice to be enjoying a beer in the sun and at a game. Not a bad game. Few niggling fouls towards the end of the half- both sides guilty!

A decent first half. The front three of Taylor, Agyei and Cooper have looked good, and I know it upsets some people but I like Agyei wider where I think he can get more involved. He also took his goal well but was a bit wasteful.

Midfield has Henry, Brannagan and Clare playing the deeper role that Cam did at the end of the season. He looks pretty good there but he lashed out a little after a City player put it through his legs, and I reckon he'll get his fair share of bookings!

Defence was ok, Moore looking comfortable playing it out from defence, Hanson even looked pretty comfortable there, and Forde and Elechi looking to get forward as much as possible. Elechi was caught out once and let a City player in behind him, but otherwise did OK. And Eastwood has also looked sharp with what he's faced, include a couple of decent saves.

Overall, a decent first 45 minutes.

get in, ...Tayls 0-2 U's

Last edited:
All 10 outfield players changed for the U's

Stevens still on the bench

The commentator now has a serious prob. with surnames! [emoji849]

Back
Top Bottom