Pre match fans forum AGAIN?

Did I miss the bit that says it’s compulsory for fans to attend the forum? Last time I was able to watch a video replay so I didn’t miss out. These things never reveal anything we don’t already know and the questions are just rubbish like what’s happening with toilets and why is the forum on before a match? No one asks the important questions or tries to delve deeper to get proper answers when the question is evaded.

Queue the responses of why don’t you do it then but for me this is what OxVox should be doing for us members. The fans forum is just to tick a box that one has been had. The last one was just pointless (especially now we know KRs talk is all BS)

Can’t see why people are getting so wound up

Did I miss the bit that says it’s compulsory for fans to attend the forum? Last time I was able to watch a video replay so I didn’t miss out. These things never reveal anything we don’t already know and the questions are just rubbish like what’s happening with toilets and why is the forum on before a match? No one asks the important questions or tries to delve deeper to get proper answers when the question is evaded.

Queue the responses of why don’t you do it then but for me this is what OxVox should be doing for us members. The fans forum is just to tick a box that one has been had. The last one was just pointless (especially now we know KRs talk is all BS)

Can’t see why people are getting so wound up

I cant speak for anyone else, @AscotYellow ... but for me, discovering that the chairman, MD and thier bagmen are happy to agree to all manner of things, then "forgot" about what they agreed to has, admittedly, got me a bit peeved, vexed and miffed, well, at least it did earlier today :rolleyes:

entirely correct FF are not compulsory to attend.... I guess regarding questions it is all a matter of opinion as to the overall importance of them, and to who.... often a FF provides the opportunity to ask questions (the way any individual would put them, not watered down by a third party) of those best able to answer them, although the answers can often not really answer what is actually asked.:unsure:

fair-ish comment re it being a box-ticking exercise...it does seem that way under the current chairman n MD (so far) :oops:

Last edited:
Ah so just because it puts you out by having it before a game then it should be in midweek as you are able to move you arrangements around. Well as an exile, if I wanted to attend a fans forum I would be able to if it was pre match on a Saturday. I wouldn't be able to if it was mid week.

It is hard enough for some people to attend a mid week home game let alone a fans forum.
This.

The only concern for me is the fact that the FF held pré match has time limits where those in the evenings are generally longer. The fact that they are held away from the ground adds to the time pressures. It’s a fact that most clubs treat the fans appallingly.

The only concern for me is the fact that the FF held pré match has time limits where those in the evenings are generally longer. The fact that they are held away from the ground adds to the time pressures. It’s a fact that most clubs treat the fans appallingly.

One hour necessitates sharp, fokussed questions answered succinctly but with clarity and a promised timeframe where further investigarion/discussion is needed. Sadly many of the attendees and indeed some of those replying are unable to follow this format. What chance getting Paxman or Dimbleby to chair it?

Last edited:
One hour necessitates sharp, fokussed questions answered succinctly but with clarity and a promised timeframe where further investigarion/discussion is needed. Sadly many of the attendees and indeed some of those replying are unable to follow this format. What chance getting Paxman or Dimbleby to chair it?
From memory match day forums are not the best attended, but if you have any chance of someone important turning up from the club say Tiger it might be needed, from previous meetings there has been a lot of ambiguous talk by club officials who seem to have little power.

catch @WestOxon U’s ..... happy to oblige :cool:

saw this lot down the Bully last year....(y)

images

Should KR not be focusing on the match, preparing the players, composing himself and be available for whatever might need sorting 2 hours before a game, rather than attending a fans forum.

Should KR not be focusing on the match, preparing the players, composing himself and be available for whatever might need sorting 2 hours before a game, rather than attending a fans forum.

Love the idea of KR spending two hours pre-match composing himself.

A light session of meditation, mindfulness exercises, the repeating of a well-worn mantra, breathe in, breathe out, and then...

Screaming one’s B*****s off at the fourth official for 90 minutes, getting sent to the stands by the ref before headbutting Nathan post-game for asking whether he wishes he’d signed another striker over the summer.

And relax.

Back
Top Bottom