Potential New Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
You spend half an hour googling these people and you start to realise the scale of what these guys have achieved. Their own net worth combined with access to investment is colossal. Both politically and financially, these guys are powerhouses.

The more I read the more obvious it is that we are a pawn on the board rather than the chess game itself, and I’d be astonished if a few nimbys or local councils prevented building plans being achieved.

Im not sure what this actually means for Oxford United, but it’s certainly more fun to be involved in than what’s happening down the road with Mr Power.

Let's just wait and see what happens next week. Announcement imminent.

Meanwhile................. another month passes by........................ and he mischievously resurrects the eternal circular thread.

Are we there yet? :)

Meanwhile................. another month passes by........................ and he mischievously resurrects the eternal circular thread.

Are we there yet? :)

Don't think we will hear anything with Covid killing loads of people in Indonesia and the country in a worse position then we was last year with the hospitals being overwhelmed and lack of oxygen.

Don't think we will hear anything with Covid killing loads of people in Indonesia and the country in a worse position then we was last year with the hospitals being overwhelmed and lack of oxygen.
Shame they didn’t make an announcement a lot earlier then as apparently the deal had been done, but wanted to know what division we would be in, hence the delay.

I must say, the silence is quite deafening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom