Potential New Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin, can you close this thread please, it was perpetrated by a few mindless individuals who put their ego before the clubs well being, all it has done has raised fans expectations that we will be soon moving into a free £50m stadium and all the clubs troubles will be gone, this has mobilised the vocal part of the fan base on here and social media to bash the club and 101 conspiracy theories why we haven't moved yet, its put a milestone burden around the clubs neck.
Nurse, nurse, he's up again!

This issue should be discussed at the end of the season, as NMW has said there will be some good news before the end of the season.

oh and admin where was my wake up call?
He hasn't said that - he said that more detail would be available and if I recall correctly he said we would know if we are staying at the Kassam or not. That doesn't automatically mean it will be good news. It could be 'we haven't found anything and so will be looking at renewing the lease on the Kassam in 5 years time' - that wouldn't be good news!

He hasn't said that - he said that more detail would be available and if I recall correctly he said we would know if we are staying at the Kassam or not. That doesn't automatically mean it will be good news. It could be 'we haven't found anything and so will be looking at renewing the lease on the Kassam in 5 years time' - that wouldn't be good news!
No he said there would be news before the end of the season.

I guess we can find the quote somewhere, but he actually said that we would all know '100%' what the future held in this regard 'at the end of the season'. I heard it, others heard it. That's not to say I am holding my breath of course...

I guess we can find the quote somewhere, but he actually said that we would all know '100%' what the future held in this regard 'at the end of the season'. I heard it, others heard it. That's not to say I am holding my breath of course...
Yes - we agree on NMcW saying we would 100% know where we will be before the end of the season. Bazzer however, said that NMcW stated there would be good news before the end of the season, I didn't hear that.

Really?
I would imagine that a large majority of oufc supporters don't even read this forum.
Are you suggesting that one persons comments on a fairly obscure internet forum is a real problem for the club?
Well that stopped me feeling special!!!

I’m guessing the good news will be that we have agreed with Uncle Firoz to stay, but at a reduced rental cost. Hopefully the lease won’t be as long, and we can plan to either buy the Kassam, or move to pastures new. Just a guess like I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom