• European Champioships 2020 section here

Potential New Ground

psquared

werthersoriginal said:
But again you give nothing of substance to back up your confident assertion, so it’s understandable that people go off with other theories. I heard they were going to push the stands nearer the pitch and then build a West one

Must be one strong fella to push a stand.

Well, having been up to the stadium today. for what is currently its primary purpose, I can report there is no grass on the pitch. Makes stand pushing a little easier wouldn't you say?

werthersoriginal

werthersoriginal said:
But again you give nothing of substance to back up your confident assertion, so it’s understandable that people go off with other theories. I heard they were going to push the stands nearer the pitch and then build a West one

Well, having been up to the stadium today. for what is currently its primary purpose, I can report there is no grass on the pitch. Makes stand pushing a little easier wouldn't you say?
QED, it's happening!! At last some hard evidence

Essexyellows

'Cos.

If I were looking to buy the Kassam I would start off by making it look like I wasn't desperate. i.e make out I had a better alternative.

Indeed a good bargaining position to be in.

However I feel the streetwise Mr Kassam might well know a thing or two about how such property deals work.

He probably knows we are looking at an ever-narrowing window to sign a new lease or move house..... to a house that isn`t even existent on paper as of yet.

Essexyellows

werthersoriginal said:

The new ornate Manor Club is en route.....
1622747549065.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ox4Eva The Stadium That Cannot Be Named 0
WokinghamYellow The Stadium That Cannot Be Named 259