Possible free agents

trickyricky

Looking at some free agents there are a couple I would take a look at.

Florent Cuvelier - CM last at Walsall. Always seemed quite decent when I have seen him.

Aaron Morris - CM last at Gillingham. Knows the league.

Jan Kirchoff - CM last at Bolton. Played for Sunderland in PL.

Liam Feeney - winger, Hall replacement. Played for Blackburn on loan last season

Milan Lalkovic - winger. Spent last season on loan at Portsmouth.

Any free agents would probably need another six weeks to get up to “match fitness”.

Any free agents would probably need another six weeks to get up to “match fitness”.

Not to worry, match fitness is best achieved by playing them, apparently.
Wages are an issue as well, of course.
Ask yourself also, if they are so good, why are they free agents.

This is turning into a farce!
How many loans! 8 possibly, and he will be playing a maximum of 5....

This is turning into a farce!
How many loans! 8 possibly, and he will be playing a maximum of 5....
You are right. But on the other hand Carruthers won't be playing for a while and Mackie and Garbutt probably shouldn't be - so that gives us space for the five!
I don't actually think we will go for any free agents BTW - I think he will stick with what we have and try to find a combination that works. Lord alone knows who the back four will be on Saturday - Ruffels, Mousinho, Dickie, Norman?

He's managing OUFC like a Rubiks Cube at the moment not once has he accomplished more than two sides!
I would hope at some point he will get 4 sides done, unfortunately then with all the loans sods luck one will get recalled and we go back spinning the cube again!

Confusing anecdote over!

After they've been punted to Birmingham first. Pep likes injured players!

To be fair, given the performance of some supposedly big names and that we're dead last and scrabbling around for whatever the loan and OOC market can offer us to cover injuries, I'd keep very quiet in terms of taking the p*ss out of Pep and his recruitment policies for the moment.

To be fair, given the performance of some supposedly big names and that we're dead last and scrabbling around for whatever the loan and OOC market can offer us to cover injuries, I'd keep very quiet in terms of taking the p*ss out of Pep and his recruitment policies for the moment.
Dwight Tiendalli means I am pretty safe mocking Pep

Dwight Tiendalli means I am pretty safe mocking Pep

Nope, sorry, veto on that. Tiendalli was never brought here as a starter, he was always intended as back up for Ribeiro. He wasn't even match fit (*cough* Mackie *cough*) when he had to jump in as Ribeiro adopted his standard position on the physio table.

There should be a name for this fallacy (probably is). Just because Robinson's fucked up the loan window doesn't mean somebody else didn't do worse.

In this case, Pep's recruitment was a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 out of 10 and Robinson's is on about 2 I would say.

Nope, sorry, veto on that. Tiendalli was never brought here as a starter, he was always intended as back up for Ribeiro. He wasn't even match fit (*cough* Mackie *cough*) when he had to jump in as Ribeiro adopted his standard position on the physio table.
Mike Williamson, paid handsomely, played sparingly becasue he was never fit.
Agon Mehmeti.
Gino van Kessel, the man who injured himself doing a back heel.

Mike Williamson, paid handsomely, played sparingly becasue he was never fit.
Agon Mehmeti.
Gino van Kessel, the man who injured himself doing a back heel.

All brought in late in the day as well if memory serves. I remember Williamson only joined up in pre-season. Certainly a warning to KR if he's hoping to find some diamonds at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom