Portsmouth v Sunderland

bashamwonderland

Anyone watching? Very poor game - I thought these would both be looking like Championship sides tonight.

I'd prefer Portsmouth to go up - Sunderland fans have not yet suffered enough.

Poor game.
Pompey should really be ahead. They are getting very frustrated though.

Surprise surprise Maguire winding up Pompey.
They suggested on Sky that Maguire has been best Sunderland player

The cheating is terrible.
There appear to be large empty sections in the Sunderland end? I appreciate that it is a long way but even so?

SD stood behind the goal with the riff-raff. Couldn’t see CM though..

people watching this must think league 1 is s**t,these sides have almost no creativity at all.

There appear to be large empty sections in the Sunderland end? I appreciate that it is a long way but even so?

Sunderland were only given 2000 tickets. don’t know how many they sold.

It’s a huge trip on Thursday night for a televised game, no one, even Sunderland would sell out on a Tuesday night in league one.

It’s a huge trip on Thursday night for a televised game, no one, even Sunderland would sell out on a Tuesday night in league one.
They do average 34000 at home.
So can they bot even sell out 2000 (unless they were only given certain sections?)

Snorefest. Portsmouth look pretty impotent up front (as it were) and unable to exert any sustained pressure. They've got 20 minutes to save their season - let's hope they at least give it a decent go. Neither of them look like Championship clubs in the least though.

Think they said there were 1,379 away fans
I know that it is a long way. I reckon we would take that many to Sunderland in such a huge game.
Poor away support in my view (mind you the home attendance at Sunderland was very poor relative to their average crowd)

Back
Top Bottom