Portsmouth v Sunderland

We didn’t take that many to Exeter in our first attempt at the conference play offs all those years ago, and that’s not as far.

Truly terrible game isn’t it, Leeds Derby yesterday was a cracker, this is like watching paint dry. Charlton will beat either of these.

Both Shite. Dreadful advert for League 1. Hope Charlton beat either of these mugs in the final.
Speaking of Charlton, it looks like they’re going to have to do without Aribo whichever league they’re in next season

A woefully poor game this. Pompey have created some chances, but as has been said, the quality is very poor for 2 teams that spent so much and are so lauded. It makes me appreciate what good football we played at the end of the season compared to this tripe, and how our poor start cost us.

As for the Pompey fans... Where did they dig some of them up from? And nary a brain cell between them

We didn’t take that many to Exeter in our first attempt at the conference play offs all those years ago, and that’s not as far.
That was the Conference.
I still reckon that if Sunderland cant take what 5% of their home support that is poor.
Equivalent of us taking 300.

Have either team had a shot this half? There was a header earlier saved by the Sunderland keeper's feet. Oh and a header to the centre of the Sunderland goal. Can't remember anything else. I don't even know why I'm watching.

The shithousing is resplendent, to be fair.

A truly terrible game of football between 2 teams who loved strutting about talking their wonderful football and wonderful fans. If Charlton play like they did against us against Donny and Sunderland (If they win), they are up. Sunderland won't cope with them as they too slow.

Speaking of Charlton, it looks like they’re going to have to do without Aribo whichever league they’re in next season

And to think some on here were suggesting we might make a move for him !!!
That's one deal scuppered now then

Truly terrible game isn’t it, Leeds Derby yesterday was a cracker, this is like watching paint dry. Charlton will beat either of these.

Hopefully.

As an aside, Cattermole looked one of the worst players on the pitch yet is likely the highest paid. He looks a shadow of the player who looked ok in the PL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom