Points for play off

46 to 48 points should get us into the play offs.
In 23 games. So 2 points a game could do it.
Incredibly difficult but Plymouth were very close last season.
24 points from 23 games will probably keep us up ...

46 to 48 points should get us into the play offs.
In 23 games. So 2 points a game could do it.
Incredibly difficult but Plymouth were very close last season.
24 points from 23 games will probably keep us up ...

Well since after Luton game where our form "turned" we have been at 1.9 points per game...so current form is basically there.

Last edited:
I can’t wait for the final play off place to be occupied by a team with 80 points, we finish on 79 and a thread is opened up arguing to sack KR based on the first 11 games of the season. Should keep everyone going until preseason

The points per game to reach the last play off position has stayed slightly over 1.7 for all of this season. If it stays that way then 78 points will be needed.
Right now if we were to win the next 10 games we would just sneak into the last playoff position!:rolleyes: and then take it from there.

However since very few teams do as well in the second half of the season as the first, 72 points would probably be the more likely target figure

as some of us kept trying to tell our i'm on at big odds for relegation friend now up north other teams below would have to all have sudden runs of form..now the opposite applies so many teams above us would need to have awful runs.
we have to thankful for the run we've had as even after it we're not that far clear, mid table security as others have said

as some of us kept trying to tell our i'm on at big odds for relegation friend now up north other teams below would have to all have sudden runs of form..now the opposite applies so many teams above us would need to have awful runs.
we have to thankful for the run we've had as even after it we're not that far clear, mid table security as others have said
Thankful of the run?
We are 5 points clear of the bottom 4 which is remarkable after 5 pointd from 11 games.
We are 4 points off half way (Fleetwood)
The next 3 games are huge in that 6 points should see us pull Way more from the bottom 4.

I wonder if Plymouth fans were chatting about the chance of the playoffs last season when they had started a good run of results.

Watch out for WOW signings like Keith Richards who has reportedly given up the grog..
Shirley worth a try upfront :D

Back
Top Bottom