General Pochettino Sacked

Must of fallen out with Levy big time, they have had a bad start in the league but they are unlikely to get a better manager than him.

So don't give him the resources then blame him for not keeping up with the others who spend millions

Madness. Nobody would’ve achieved more than him in the same circumstances. If they’ve paid money to shove him out when until a few months ago they could’ve essentially sold him for millions something is going on.

Jose appointed by the weekend?

Pochettino looked a broken man this season unable to motivate the team and no idea how to get out of the situation. Not surprising he's gone but the appointment is a strange one.

One thing under pochettino was spurs played a fast flowing attacking game and he brought through the youngsters

Mourinho when in charge of anyone prefers the more defensive approach and rarely plays the kids and let's not forget likes to spend alot

Not sure that's a brilliant move by Spurs. Seemingly Pochettino was starved of funds to improve the team and still managed to get them to the final of the Champions League. I'm sure Mourinho will want the purse strings loosened - why not do the same for the current manager? Personally I am very tired of Mourinho and his silly antics, pouting press conferences and arrogance: I hoped we'd seen the last of him.

Spend, spend, spend. Don't know if that will work though.

I reckon bring in Lukhaku and Sanchez to get a few goals and he’ll do well

Back
Top Bottom