General Pochettino Sacked

Morinho spotted on his way to his new job in North London, or a not very good attempt using photoshop? ( maybe shouldve got tory central office to manipulate the image?) :rolleyes: ...

78648792_10156958842344482_3893473839069265920_n.jpg

It's madness, really.

Pochettino has put together Spurs' best side since the early 60s.
Under him, they've put together four consecutive Top 4 finishes.....whereas they had two Top 4 finishes in the previous 25 years!

Yes, they've had a poor start to this season - but I don't think you throw away five years of excellent work because of two bad months.

And the Mourinho signing compounds things. Yes, he's got an outstanding record, but returns have diminished over the last couple of jobs. And he's not exactly renowned for playing exciting football on a budget.

It's madness, really.

Pochettino has put together Spurs' best side since the early 60s.
Under him, they've put together four consecutive Top 4 finishes.....whereas they had two Top 4 finishes in the previous 25 years!

Yes, they've had a poor start to this season - but I don't think you throw away five years of excellent work because of two bad months.

And the Mourinho signing compounds things. Yes, he's got an outstanding record, but returns have diminished over the last couple of jobs. And he's not exactly renowned for playing exciting football on a budget.

Levy wants silverware before he drifts away. JM is a cracking coach / manager. He is a winner. He knows what it takes.

To be fair, they've not won an away game in the league since January. They've not been great in the league all calendar year. It's more than two bad months.

Was a cracking manager/ coach?
We will see but he seems to have lost his touch recently?

Was a shocking Man Utd appointment- wins trophies... all depends on what’s important to clubs / fans these days...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom