Plymouth staging live beam back

On this basis we should be able to get the same deal for the Pompey and Wombles games. Not fussed myself as the Loungers go to both fixtures anyway.

On this basis we should be able to get the same deal for the Pompey and Wombles games. Not fussed myself as the Loungers go to both fixtures anyway.

There are rumours that wombles might be my second away game of the season, and the last one went alright

Would love to know the terms of this "Beam Back", like does it have to be to the Football Clubs stadium/Supporters bar. Or could the club hire out a hall with a bar and beam it back there? For example, when we play AFC Wimbledon and sell out of tickets (should that happen this time).

Perhaps ask about OUFC arranging live beamback from some of our away games such as ones with limited away ticket allocation on March 1st? A question for both the md and chairman?

Perhaps ask about OUFC arranging live beamback from some of our away games such as ones with limited away ticket allocation on March 1st? A question for both the md and chairman?
Should it be feasible here's hoping it's not via yellowplayer/I follow though:eek:

The problem would be where? Not at Grenoble road - too expensive to rent, and if Ox City are at home then not at Court Place either.

Wig n Pens private hire room, the new pool club above Frankie and Benny's... Even The Masons Headington?

I guess all you will need is a decent screen to show it on.

In 2019 EFL clubs will be able to live stream all games outside of the 3pm Saturday time slot, which will include midweek games and bank holidays, like Boxing Day etc. It'll be interesting to see how much that impacts home (and away) attendances, and whether certain venues will be able to offer coverage of the games. Hope so, it would be good to gather with Oxford fans somewhere, share an alcoholic beverage and watch the game on a big screen. :)

Back
Top Bottom