Matches Plymouth Away - Sell Out?

Just arrived in Plymouth, booked into B&B and having a cuppa. Weather is fine at the moment.
If driving, watch out for speed cameras!
There were a few police van with speed cameras sat on bridges over the m5 yesterday .....theres also a 60mph section (roadworks) just before exeter on m5

Use cruise control to stay at/ under the speed limit

Last edited:
Hey Barrie, mate, please can you post the links to away support figures you look at? I love a geek-out over stats too, and haven't been able to find a website that shows other clubs and leagues away stats. I've previously bought a programme at away grounds in the hope that they publish the away numbers.

Cheers.
Page 477 on here

I really like the idea that whenever we have a difficult question , Barrie owl just spawns like a glitch in the matrix, with the appearance of a chuckle brother, gives us the answers, and then dissolves as quickly as he came (ooh matron)

I really like the idea that whenever we have a difficult question , Barrie owl just spawns like a glitch in the matrix, with the appearance of a chuckle brother, gives us the answers, and then dissolves as quickly as he came (ooh matron)
I meant to sign up back in Jan and got distracted

Back
Top Bottom