Matches Plymouth Away - Sell Out?

Oxford1996

Surely we should be selling out? What a massive game.

our allocation - 1,600

Last edited:
Footy grounds guide has it at 1300 which can be increased to 2,022 if demand requires it?

Too expensive from London on the train for me. Enjoy everyone wish I could be there. COYY

@OUSP Secretary

Do you know many have been sold for this?

Would be good to push this away trip considering it’s 4th v 5th.

Think Plymouth had 1,800 come to us earlier in the season, no reason why we shouldn’t do the same for a game later in the season & far bigger

@OUSP Secretary

Do you know many have been sold for this?

Would be good to push this away trip considering it’s 4th v 5th.

Think Plymouth had 1,800 come to us earlier in the season, no reason why we shouldn’t do the same for a game later in the season & far bigger
think its an initial 1800 away allocation , with the option of increasing that to 2200 at Plymouth?

maybe @pafcprogs can confirm?

Last edited:
Anybody looked into split ticket option for rail travel yet? Thinking of going via train from Didcot.

Just bought tickets number 389 and 390. I presume that’s the amount sold as you couldn’t pick a seat.
Was quite surprised how low that was but there is still 10 days to go I suppose.
I’m not sure what the allocation is though.

Just bought tickets number 389 and 390. I presume that’s the amount sold as you couldn’t pick a seat.
Was quite surprised how low that was but there is still 10 days to go I suppose.
I’m not sure what the allocation is though.
Mine, purchased on Monday is No649

Before everyone jumps in, and don't understand the anger with making games all ticket for away followings. We have done it for all of the big games at the Kassam too. It's not as if people are going to nip up to Morecombe or down to Plymouth on a last minute whim! Both games have had plenty of notice for the 99% who buy online or the few that will need to pop up to the ticket office.

So we initially had 1000 tickets allocated which has now been increased to 1600 as this initial 1000 has virtually sold out, so do we know what the maximum number of tickets we could have allocated if we sell the additional 600 tickets? I think I read somewhere that the away end has a capacity of 2200, but not sure if it’s similar to the Kassam (god forbid!), where the safety netting can be moved etc?

Obviously need to sell the additional 600 tickets first, but would be good if we could increase to 2200 and sell those too!

If we do sell 2200 or the current re-allocated numbers that would be a good turn out, so just hope the team turn up too unlike last weekend, well 2nd half par last minute injury time!!

If we win this next week then winning our game in hand at Morecambe will take us above Plymouth..

Massive game

Got 3 tickets. I’m bringing two friends who are Birmingham City fans. They are keen to see the entertainers of Lge 1.

Back
Top Bottom