Plymouth Argyle - Saturday

Sarge

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson

Not sure what allocation Plymouth received for Saturday’s HUGE match but they only have a handful left to sell.
to be fair , its a relatively 'close' away game for them.... only Exeter, the two Brizzles & Scum are closer to them with FGR, Pompey, ( and higher up the pyramid- S'oton , Bournemouth) similarish distance to travel as Oxford ..,, besides Plymouths green army have always tended to travel in big numbers

WuTang

It's safe to say I'm already bricking it. God knows how I'll cope during the game! Draw or lose and Robinson has to go.

pooshooter

Anything less than a 2 goal winning margin and it should send a strong message to anyone thinking things are ok, that they clearly aren't...

Christ....I don't even know what I want to happen...a performance showing some genuine attacking threat? a thrashing? a snuck 1-0 win with a goal going in off Mous's shoulder?

I reckon just something different and something that offers a bit of hope!

Foley

Anything less than a 2 goal winning margin and it should send a strong message to anyone thinking things are ok, that they clearly aren't...
Serious?
I would take a totally fluky one nil win now.
Wanting a 2 goal winning margin?

Peterdev

This is I feel a must win otherwise we face being cut adrift with all games coming up looking ever difficult. Luke Mc Cormack and Ryan Taylor will no doubt love this game if they are playing

yellowbow

This is I feel a must win otherwise we face being cut adrift with all games coming up looking ever difficult. Luke Mc Cormack and Ryan Taylor will no doubt love this game if they are playing
You mean there’s actually a chance Ryan Taylor might be fit..? 😊 You’re right though, a definite must win game. No other outcome should even be contemplated.

Peterdev

Thanks for clarification. That must have been recently. One less problem for us hopefully. We usually do well against them at home

yellowbow

Thanks for clarification. That must have been recently. One less problem for us hopefully. We usually do well against them at home
Their form really dipped when Taylor got injured at the tail end of last season. No offence to him but that’s really cheered me up knowing he’s out again on Saturday.

Top Bottom