Plymouth Argyle - Saturday

Not sure what allocation Plymouth received for Saturday’s HUGE match but they only have a handful left to sell.

to be fair , its a relatively 'close' away game for them.... only Exeter, the two Brizzles & Scum are closer to them with FGR, Pompey, ( and higher up the pyramid- S'oton , Bournemouth) similarish distance to travel as Oxford ..,, besides Plymouths green army have always tended to travel in big numbers

Be good to see a good turnout of U's fans too when the team really does need as much backing as possible.
Yes a couple of thousand of the ones who turned up for the Man City game would help.
Oh hang on, they were only there to watch City. Some near me didn't even know our players names!!

It's safe to say I'm already bricking it. God knows how I'll cope during the game! Draw or lose and Robinson has to go.

Anything less than a 2 goal winning margin and it should send a strong message to anyone thinking things are ok, that they clearly aren't...

Christ....I don't even know what I want to happen...a performance showing some genuine attacking threat? a thrashing? a snuck 1-0 win with a goal going in off Mous's shoulder?

I reckon just something different and something that offers a bit of hope!

Anything less than a 2 goal winning margin and it should send a strong message to anyone thinking things are ok, that they clearly aren't...
Serious?
I would take a totally fluky one nil win now.
Wanting a 2 goal winning margin?

0-0 and The Clown finds some more excuses, says we played well and created lots of chances. He survives ANOTHER week.

This is I feel a must win otherwise we face being cut adrift with all games coming up looking ever difficult. Luke Mc Cormack and Ryan Taylor will no doubt love this game if they are playing

This is I feel a must win otherwise we face being cut adrift with all games coming up looking ever difficult. Luke Mc Cormack and Ryan Taylor will no doubt love this game if they are playing
You mean there’s actually a chance Ryan Taylor might be fit..? ? You’re right though, a definite must win game. No other outcome should even be contemplated.

Thanks for clarification. That must have been recently. One less problem for us hopefully. We usually do well against them at home

Thanks for clarification. That must have been recently. One less problem for us hopefully. We usually do well against them at home
Their form really dipped when Taylor got injured at the tail end of last season. No offence to him but that’s really cheered me up knowing he’s out again on Saturday.

I would love a win to boost morale but I fear another 1-2 reverse after leading from the 16th minute. Two late goals seal our fate.

Back
Top Bottom