Match Buildup playoffs build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I read that no license granted for iFollow overseas
I read it as ifollow can only show it if the game isn't being broadcast already in that country. So if there's no deal to show it in your country, you'll be able to get it on ifollow. Whether it's included in the season pass or not I couldn't say.

I’m not a fan of the crowd noise. I prefer it without, I don’t get why they don’t give you a choice like they do with the prem games. We are on SS main event and SS football so they still could give the option...

It sounds awful without the crowd background noise, cannot see the appeal of just hearing players shouting & swearing etc, but each to their own I guess.

It sounds awful without the crowd background noise, cannot see the appeal of just hearing players shouting & swearing etc, but each to their own I guess.

You don't half hear who the moaniest with Refs are mind, both individuals and teams.

I read it as ifollow can only show it if the game isn't being broadcast already in that country. So if there's no deal to show it in your country, you'll be able to get it on ifollow. Whether it's included in the season pass or not I couldn't say.

Tony, I think bert has summed it up well. You are in the US. According to livesoccertv, the game on Friday is on ESPN+ so I think that means it won’t be on ifollow in the US (but I’m happy to be corrected).

I’m in Canada. DAZN has rights for all EFL matches here. All Championship games on Sky are on DAZN and DAZN also showed the League 2 playoff final today and both legs of semi finals last week. I assumed that DAZN would therefore show League 1 semis and final but nothing for League 1 is showing up on DAZN’s schedule as of right now.

There’s also something available through ifollow website which allows you to type in where you are and choose your club and it will show whether you can watch game or not.

Not sure how accurate this is, but Canada falls under “Other international (region) not shown below” and clicking on Oxford reveals that ifollow is not showing the game, but I can listen to it!

So I seem to be in a region where ifollow isn’t showing the matches because DAZN has rights but DAZN isn’t showing it. I’m intending to contact DAZN to try to figure this out but it obviously shouldn’t be this complicated.

And to answer your final question, I’m assuming that if ifollow was showing the playoffs here, it would be included in my season pass.

All clubs.

Mackie, Mousinho and Thorne will be our 3 unknowns. Although Mackie and Mous are definitely training/involved in the Reading game. Not sure if Thorne has been spotted on any pictures since we returned?

Just Thorne who is the unknown now. His contract ends today as well. OM article suggests that Mackie could technically have played as a free agent on Friday so I guess Thorne would be the same, and considering he was said to be playing for us for very little wage, perhaps this is the case.

It just doesn't sound right. You can tell it's fake - BT get it right but with sky it just sounds like you are playing a game of FIFA

One of your five a week

Ellis Harrison admitted the fear of Oxford United being better prepared than him is driving his fitness levels forward.

‘Then you think about Oxford and what they’re doing. If you’re resting, are they resting? Probably not.

‘So I find myself pushing myself to be at the best level I can.

One of your five a week

Ellis Harrison admitted the fear of Oxford United being better prepared than him is driving his fitness levels forward.

‘Then you think about Oxford and what they’re doing. If you’re resting, are they resting? Probably not.

Can we release a press statement stating that all of our players are doing intensive circuit training for 20 hours each day?

One of your five a week

Adequate rest is an important part of recovery!

How early are we going to get the official match day thread... I bet there are a few of you out there itching to do it, please can it be someone with a good record :LOL:

Tony, I think bert has summed it up well. You are in the US. According to livesoccertv, the game on Friday is on ESPN+ so I think that means it won’t be on ifollow in the US (but I’m happy to be corrected).

I’m in Canada. DAZN has rights for all EFL matches here. All Championship games on Sky are on DAZN and DAZN also showed the League 2 playoff final today and both legs of semi finals last week. I assumed that DAZN would therefore show League 1 semis and final but nothing for League 1 is showing up on DAZN’s schedule as of right now.

There’s also something available through ifollow website which allows you to type in where you are and choose your club and it will show whether you can watch game or not.

Not sure how accurate this is, but Canada falls under “Other international (region) not shown below” and clicking on Oxford reveals that ifollow is not showing the game, but I can listen to it!

So I seem to be in a region where ifollow isn’t showing the matches because DAZN has rights but DAZN isn’t showing it. I’m intending to contact DAZN to try to figure this out but it obviously shouldn’t be this complicated.

And to answer your final question, I’m assuming that if ifollow was showing the playoffs here, it would be included in my season pass.

Thanks for that, Canadian Yellow! So it looks as though none of us America-based Yellows will be able to watch on I-Follow, despite having paid to watch a full season's worth of game. I'm sure that I'll be able to pick it up via some internet streaming site, though the quality won't be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom