Match Buildup Playoff Home Leg - cover the seats with the big flags?

Orkney Islands Yellow

Obviously no fans will be allowed in the stadium for the playoff game. So, rather than a load of blue seats on display against Pompey can OxVox or whichever group has access to the big flags we've seen over the years lay them over the empty seats? It would be great if nearly every seat is covered with these giant flags creating a sea of colour in support of our lads.

Would this be possible? Would look great on TV.

Hire a open top bus and parked it a car park end , all where masks and Ppe suit should get a few up top ? Or bendi bus with roof off?

Hire a open top bus and parked it a car park end , all where masks and Ppe suit should get a few up top ? Or bendi bus with roof off?
I originally thought this but then realised with an empty stadium it would be a bit crap. Better view on TV

Whether Oxford fans make it to either play off game, outside the ground of course, you can guarantee a shedload of pompey will be at the Kassam for their away leg.

As much as we'd all love to be there for these games, I hope no one turns up. You've only got to see the threads about covidiots at the beach or on demos to see that we shouldn't drop our standards like so many others.

Whether Oxford fans make it to either play off game, outside the ground of course, you can guarantee a shedload of pompey will be at the Kassam for their away leg.
You are absolutely spot on that they will have representation at our ground and will be heard whilst a lot of our fans will still be arguing about staying at home jeez.

On the positive side, you could send it in your place to any social events you wish to swerve, so could be a sound investment.
Good idea. There are a couple of past family weddings at which it would have come in very handy!

Mind you they might be surprised to see me attending in a yellow shirt, waving my scarf over my head. On the other hand if they know me well, they might not!!!

You are absolutely spot on that they will have representation at our ground and will be heard whilst a lot of our fans will still be arguing about staying at home jeez.

And the TVP will let this happen? Watch it at home with the grown ups!

Back
Top Bottom