General Players, other.

Just read on the FC Utrecht site that they have an option to buy him at the end of the season. The season is not over in Holland yet, and no mention of talks with OUFC.
Thought he was bought in as U23 prospect in any case not 1st team exactly but would be good to hear how he's getting or not.

No information about his progress on their website. He plays with their youth team but does not always start. But always in the squad, if not playing then on the bench. Often used as sub.
The youth team is not very strong, having been bottom of the league all season until their last match which they surprisingly won 2-1 away from home. He started in that match but was subbed in the 66 minute.
Strange that the youth team is so weak as the first team are currently 5th in the Dutch premier league and playing good football.

No information about his progress on their website. He plays with their youth team but does not always start. But always in the squad, if not playing then on the bench. Often used as sub.
The youth team is not very strong, having been bottom of the league all season until their last match which they surprisingly won 2-1 away from home. He started in that match but was subbed in the 66 minute.
Strange that the youth team is so weak as the first team are currently 5th in the Dutch premier league and playing good football.

Using Soccerway, he has made 12 appearances with 9 starts and 3 as sub, playing 788 minutes in total. Of the 9 starts, he has been subbed 5 times.

Tbf on Utrecht II, they are playing in the 2nd tier of the league structure against mainly experienced teams. How strong the league is is really the question and tbf of the B teams, only PSV are near the top, with Ajax being mid table and AZ being 1 place above them.

Wow
AZ Alkmaar that's another name that takes me back to The early 70s being allowed to stay up late on a Wednesday night to watch fuzzy black and white highlights.
Gornik Zabrze was another.
Those old eastern bloc countries had so many great players.
PS I know AZ are Dutch not Eastern Bloc

Wow
AZ Alkmaar that's another name that takes me back to The early 70s being allowed to stay up late on a Wednesday night to watch fuzzy black and white highlights.
Gornik Zabrze was another.
Those old eastern bloc countries had so many great players.
PS I know AZ are Dutch not Eastern Bloc
Dynamo Tbilisi is another I’d put in that bracket.

Back
Top Bottom