Transfer News Players on the watch list

Yellowblood

With the end of the season drawing closer, the search for additions next year should hopefully be in full swing. Naturally it is difficult to plan when you are pushing for promotion, but there should be some players out there considered despite the league we are in.

One that springs to mind is Tshimanga. He seems to be making progress first with Ox City now with Boreham Wood. Yes, League one and Championship is different level, but would hope we are keeping tabs.

Any others we should have in our sights?

I had thought about the potential of attracting Shannon back on loan as he recuperates. Robbo has talked about a forcing-type midfielder as being the kind of player he would like and maybe a decent interim measure until Chambers-Parillon is closer to a first team squad berth. I will be watching with even more interest than usual who is assessed as being ready to step up in the close season.

To be frank, I probably won't be getting very interested if Mr Robinson hasn't been snapped up by a big club. We'll have a load of over-commitment followed by shilly-shallying and outrage on here then a couple of decent players, a shiny winger/luxury forward or two, a brace of round pegs driven at square holes and at least 1 past it crock.

Cannot believe what’s happened to this guy. He was absolutely mustard for Coventry a couple of years back - comfortably one of the best players in L1. Now floating around having signed a short term deal in India after playing 14 minutes of a three year contract in Greece. Only just turned 23 a month ago. If someone can get him right and settled there’s a hell of a player in there, but his track record is starting to look a bit wobbly.

Cannot believe what’s happened to this guy. He was absolutely mustard for Coventry a couple of years back - comfortably one of the best players in L1. Now floating around having signed a short term deal in India after playing 14 minutes of a three year contract in Greece. Only just turned 23 a month ago. If someone can get him right and settled there’s a hell of a player in there, but his track record is starting to look a bit wobbly.
That’s amazing. I agree, he was tremendous for Cov.

Good spot, send this to the recruitment team , he is just the sort of player to gamble on rather then taking a punt on a crock.

Back
Top Bottom