Player of the season

Foley

I must admit to have been a little surprised as to Ryan Ledson winning the POTS?

My choice was Eastwood as he has generally been excellent all season (he may have had a dodgy 4-5 games in the middle of the season but generally has been first class)

Having said that you can't help but love Ledson's attitude. He always gives 100% and I reckon since KR has taken over he has been excellent. He will be a big miss if he goes to Preston. Well done Ryan Ledson.

He got my vote for his commitment in what has been a very trying season for him.

The players player of the season was Ricardinho.

Hope he stays next season ....

Not saying he doesn't deserve it but was surprised we won player's player, guess it goes to show that he's as great as he appears to be

He said that he is going back home (Brazil) at the end of the season and coming back here in the first week of June. Hope that means he is staying.

Goal of the season was Ledson's winner at Charlton which is fair enough for what it meant. However, I think Hall's goal at MK Dons was better in terms of technique and general build-up play.

Back
Top Bottom