Player of the Season

Jack Payne.

Hardly a surprise that we’ve been utter dog doo since he left.

Edit. Can’t even vote for him either.

Obika for me. Exemplifies the run through a wall, chase and jump for everything mentality we need.

You went to far with the jump bit, everyone now knows it’s a physical impossibility for both of his feet to leave the ground at the same time.

Obika can’t jump will be coming to a cinema near you soon, a remake with a twist of the 90’s film classic.

I suppose I’d vote Eastwood but no one has stood out this season, probably the best of a bad bunch.

Eastwood but would have voted for Ribs if I could have. Bit of a p*sstake when you can't vote for him but IBR, ASB etc. are options

I've just contacted the club to see if Ribeiro can be added as an option, as I would certainly vote for him and I am sure others would too. I'll update when I hear back.

I've just contacted the club to see if Ribeiro can be added as an option, as I would certainly vote for him and I am sure others would too. I'll update when I hear back.

Was on that too but will leave it in your capable hands. Would be a very good vote in my book.

Was on that too but will leave it in your capable hands. Would be a very good vote in my book.

I had a very prompt reply from the club earlier. Basically, Ribeiro was asked before the vote launched and he requested that his name wasn't put forward. In his view, it should go to someone that has played all season.

Seems like a really modest bloke to me, and it's such a shame he had to knock his career on the head so early.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom