• Gavin Whyte

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Jamie Mackie

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Marcus Browne

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nelson for me - could have easily forced a move in Jan and left us right in it. Took a lot of stick after Plymouth in heat moment interview after losing 3 nil to his former club but since then has been vital at the back. Also have to say wasn't Ruffles biggest fan but he's also been massive for us.

I haven’t voted yet but it is interesting to note that in a season where we flatlined for months we still have so many contenders for POTS.
Henry’s goals kept us alive earlier this season and the return of Easty was colossal. Mousinho’s switch to DM was key to our survival while Whyte has, at times ripped it up. Nelson has been solid and dependable yet Ruffels, while playing a deeper role has largely been excellent.
But for me, Brannagan has been the one player who has consistently delivered. His work rate, tenacity and just sheer will to win while others failed around him has been quite something. He hasn’t scored too many, but when the s**t was hitting the fan, he was in there swinging.
Thanks Cameron.

Had it not been for his injury, like Robinson, I had a lot of faith in Obika to be a great top man this season. I should think he’d have walked it.

I haven’t voted yet but it is interesting to note that in a season where we flatlined for months we still have so many contenders for POTS.
Henry’s goals kept us alive earlier this season and the return of Easty was colossal. Mousinho’s switch to DM was key to our survival while Whyte has, at times ripped it up. Nelson has been solid and dependable yet Ruffels, while playing a deeper role has largely been excellent.
But for me, Brannagan has been the one player who has consistently delivered. His work rate, tenacity and just sheer will to win while others failed around him has been quite something. He hasn’t scored too many, but when the s**t was hitting the fan, he was in there swinging.
Thanks Cameron.
shouldn't that be Whyte ?

Back
Top Bottom