• Fosu

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Henry

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Taylor

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gorrin for me. There are many more obvious choices from many games but he is the glue that holds it all together and allows others to do things.
I've gone Gorrin too... it's the one position we've struggled to cover when our first choice hasn't been there. When he doesn't play, its a noticeable difference.

I think you could validly vote for Henry, Mousinho or Dickie too.

Alex Gorrin. He goes largely un noticed, but does
So much in the middle of the park. Protects the defence and sniffs out danger. Superb signing!

I want for Brannagan, but Gorrin would have been an equally good choice, Dickie up there as well.

Nice to have (at least) three contenders!

Difficult to argue with people choosing Gorrin, although Dickie and Henry have also had a great first half of the season.

Feel Mous deserves special recognition as well though, considering he was supposed to be on the fringes this season, he's been absolutely immense, on and off the pitch, and for that reason, he gets my vote.

Probably Mousinho is the most-improved player, good work for a lad pushing 40.

Gorrin for me - allows us to play the way we do. Fills in, breaks up play, keeps the ball moving from the back

Gosh. Tough choice. You could make a case for many.

Went with Dickie. Our success has rested on a strong defence and he’s been at the heart of it. The interest from other clubs shows how much he’s improved lately.

Dickie edges it for me he’s been a rock at the back and very consistent. Brannagan would be ahead but with the games he missed and he’s not quite back to top form yet, Gorrin isn’t a bad shout though he’s been very important

Ive gone for Gorrin although I nearly went for Dickie. Im also a bit surprised Cadden hasnt had a few more votes, I think hes also been very important in the first half of the season.

This is easy, it’s Dickie, Gorrin, Brannagan, Fosu, Henry or Taylor

I actually went with Fosu before seeing the poll result, and realising that I hadn’t even thought about Henry and Dickie, both extremely legitimate choices. I think you could add Cadden to your list (but probably lose Taylor).

So many reasonable options is symptomatic of how far we’ve come and hopefully, also where we’re headed to.

It’s usually an obvious choice but how the hell do you pick one! Henry, Brannagan, Gorrin, Fosu, Dickie, Cadden and Mous have all been absolute quality in different areas. You could make a claim for others too. I’ll go Brannagan, love watching him play.

So difficult to choose one player, it is a team game everybody is playing their part and when that is happening there is no individual that can take the full accolade.
I voted for Dickie because he has come on leaps and bounds this season after being put in his preferred position. I could also say with the recruitment this season everyone has improved.

Was a tough one to choose a single player but I have gone with Dickie. When the midfield was out injured he (and mousinho) made sure games were not lost. We may have struggled to get a win or a draw but for me Dickie has been immense. Big shouts to Gorrin was a very close second, such a quality CDM at this level. CAM Also was in the running but his injury and how many games he missed put me off (that could well change if he stays fit and doesn't leave second half of the season.) Henry and Cadden get honourable mentions too.

Back
Top Bottom