• Fosu

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Henry

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Taylor

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dickie for me - because he’s the one player who hasn’t really had a run of bad games, or made any real mistakes. He’s just been good or excellent, pretty much all of the time.

Tough one as the majority have been excellent. Standouts have been Brannagan, Fosu, Henry, Gorrin but I’m going with the Rob Dickie, he’s been flawless all season and gets better and better each game

I voted for Dickie, since prior to this season I always thought he looked like he had a costly mistake in him. This season he has been immense and I have seen the light and realised what a quality defender he is.

having said that (and not sure if this contradicts my vote) player I would least like to lose (transfer/injury) is gorin. He is the one who enables us to play we do and I think would be very hard to replace.

I voted for Dickie, since prior to this season I always thought he looked like he had a costly mistake in him. This season he has been immense and I have seen the light and realised what a quality defender he is.

having said that (and not sure if this contradicts my vote) player I would least like to lose (transfer/injury) is gorin. He is the one who enables us to play we do and I think would be very hard to replace.
Dickie. By miles.
Best defender at OUFC since Elliott.
Should skip the Championship imo, and go straight to a mid/lower ranking Premiership club.
Got the lot. Good in the air. Pace. Can pass. Doesn't panic under pressure. Minimum £4m+ with sell on %. Honestly!

I went for Dickie. I was thinking about which player getting injured would cause me most concern for our season. Definitely Dickie. Maybe I’m influenced by the last few games and the string of towering clearing headers, but my favourite thing is the way he plays the ball out of defence, wrong-footing and gliding past the centre forward to give us an extra 20+ yards to build up from.

Between Gorrin and Dickie for me. In terms of the team functioning, I think that Gorrin makes it tick, the heartbeat if you will, but having said that I’d hate to have to choose between them.

I went for Dickie. I was thinking about which player getting injured would cause me most concern for our season. Definitely Dickie. Maybe I’m influenced by the last few games and the string of towering clearing headers, but my favourite thing is the way he plays the ball out of defence, wrong-footing and gliding past the centre forward to give us an extra 20+ yards to build up from.

Tend to agree with you, but I feel that we’d cope (just about) without Dickie e.g. with Moore covering for him, whereas if Gorrin’s not in the team then it feels like the main component is missing.

Having said that, can we add a box with the option saying ‘select all’?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom