General Player of the month (August)

Why bother with such a cheap shot? Childish
Why I actually think when he’s played he’s played well this season he looks fitter the only thing missing is a goal it’s also to easy to vote for Brannigan

Why I actually think when he’s played he’s played well this season he looks fitter the only thing missing is a goal it’s also to easy to vote for Brannigan
If it was a joke then it’s a pathetic attempt at having a go at someone who’s clearly trying his best; it’s not his fault that he’s constantly picked despite being way off it.

If you seriously think that Sam Winnall was our best in August then I question if you even know what sport we’re playing!

Brannagan, Henry, Sykes, Thorniley maybe. Bit early to think about it really, we’ve hardly got going.

I was torn between Brannagan, Seddon and Thorniley. Went for Branno in the end

I also voted for Henry, and am glad to see him not being used as a winger - he has already shown he is much more effective playing more centrally.

I also voted for Henry, and am glad to see him not being used as a winger - he has already shown he is much more effective playing more centrally.
He naturally overlaps and links with players on the right, and needs to be playing with guys who will fill in behind him. He creates an incredible number of chances in addition to scoring regular worldies

Sykes for me, coming on in leaps and bounds so far this season, long may it continue, fully deserved his goal on Saturday, taken off after another excellent display, bad move from KR.

Back
Top Bottom