General Player Contracts

BotleyOx

Does anyone have an updated list of current squad players who are in(how long left) and out of contract at the end of season?

Would be interested to see who's staying, who's going and who we might ir want re-sign

iF its Nico Jones in the squad list - hes out on loan atm isnt he?
And Atkinson has been recalled

great work though @Shosho

Yeah this was done in January and haven’t updated it! Gives an idea of contracts though!

Completely agree. Two of the most dependable players in the squad. I fear Long may take this summer as an opportunity to find a club where he becomes a first choice as he is more than capable of being that elsewhere.
Yes I agree, captain of Cheltenham or similar. We need to offer a decent long contract

This was the most recent thread I could find about player contracts. Now that Forde has signed, who is out of contract at the end of the season?

My belief is it's: Sykes, Gorrin, Baldock, Bodin, Hanson, Winnall.

Anybody else? I hope we manage to keep the first four (though Sykes seems unlikely). We'll surely the release the final two.

Then Brannagan and Moore will be in their last year and Kane/ Holland will be at the end of their loans..

Then Brannagan and Moore will be in their last year and Kane/ Holland will be at the end of their loans..
Need to sign Kane and Baldock release Winnall and Hanson give Bodin a new contract. Sykes is another to try and convince to sign a new contract and I believe Gorrin already has.

Whyte and Brown will also be at the end of their loans.

Whyte and Brown will also be at the end of their loans.
Hopefully something can be done. Brown was getting a few praises from Radox yesterday and Whyte maybe should have scored but his pace can be electrifying, so who knows will Cardiff do business or will they ask for as player swap deal?

Iam still not sold on Sykes in the big games he doesn't do enough I think there are better out there . And sadly Whyte hasn't really done it this year nor Holland . So more rebuilding pre season but that's football Hopefully keep Moore ,McNally could be off who would want to be a manager

Hopefully something can be done. Brown was getting a few praises from Radox yesterday and Whyte maybe should have scored but his pace can be electrifying, so who knows will Cardiff do business or will they ask for as player swap deal?

Brown apparently is out of contract at the end of the season, if thats the case i would take him on a free transfer.

Whyte is still contracted at Cardiff next season and I'm not sure if he is worthy of a money move to us, I would possibly be looking elsewhere to see if better is out there in the summer.

Iam still not sold on Sykes in the big games he doesn't do enough I think there are better out there . And sadly Whyte hasn't really done it this year nor Holland . So more rebuilding pre season but that's football Hopefully keep Moore ,McNally could be off who would want to be a manager
That the crux of it all you keep rebuilding season in season out and maybe you have what it takes for promotion, but when? Next season or three seasons.
If as is expected Rotherham and Wigan go up this season and one other, next season will be even tougher.

Back
Top Bottom