Championship Play Offs

Wonder if Mendes Gomes might be worth going for, its the type of playing Peterborough wouldve gone for in the past.

There is a long way to go before any club are whipping boys. I'm sure plenty have considered Accrington Stanley to be likely whipping boys in the past.

They had the lowest budget in league 2, unless they are going to increase that a hell of a lot they won't even be anywhere in comparison to what Accrington spend. Also their manager is going to Bradford I've heard.

They had the lowest budget in league 2, unless they are going to increase that a hell of a lot they won't even be anywhere in comparison to what Accrington spend. Also their manager is going to Bradford I've heard.

Accrington came into L1 with the lowest budget as well when they first got promoted.

I bet Ellison feels a bit of a numpty now after giving it the big’uns.

I bet Ellison feels a bit of a numpty now after giving it the big’uns.

Sky w*****g about him coming on and scoring the winning goal all game. Glad Morecambe won even though it was never a penalty.

Yes a sad indictment of modern football. Although it is called being 'professional' apparently. :(
Well, as Bamford said to the ref in a Leeds game after being clearly fouled in the area, but not getting a pen "I have to dive to get a penalty then?"

Very poor standard of football.
The ref was/is absolutely awful. Should be demoted to the conference!!

Well, as Bamford said to the ref in a Leeds game after being clearly fouled in the area, but not getting a pen "I have to dive to get a penalty then?"

Don't disagree with that although Bamford goes down when it isn't a foul or even any contact.

The officials/authorities need to go after cheating but also redirect the Ref training as part of the change in emphasis.

Don't disagree with that although Bamford goes down when it isn't a foul or even any contact.

The officials/authorities need to go after cheating but also redirect the Ref training as part of the change in emphasis.
Diving to win a penalty should be a straight red IMO. It is clear cheating and trying to gain an advantage, no different to a player handling the ball on the goal line to stop a goal which is rightly a straight red.

As for Morecambe, I can see them going straight back down. They only just managed to stay in the league last season.

Back
Top Bottom