Matches Pizza Trophy 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, the final team in our group is....

Chelsea U21s

Didn’t we have a classic Penalty shootout against them something like 25-24 and Wes Thomas missed both of his, and I think Lunny did too. My memory ain’t what it used to be, but I’m sure it was something like that.

Didn’t we have a classic Penalty shootout against them something like 25-24 and Wes Thomas missed both of his, and I think Lunny did too. My memory ain’t what it used to be, but I’m sure it was something like that.
We also got a 3-0 hiding from them at Stamford Bridge in the year of Tiendalli et al.

For the record, the final team in our group is....

Chelsea U21s

Isn't that a given, it is a surprise if we don't get them in this competition. I feels like we get them in this competition every year although obviously we don't.

Isn't that a given, it is a surprise if we don't get them in this competition. I feels like we get them in this competition every year although obviously we don't.

Spurs last year, Norwich the year before I think. Hopefully we'll have the group sewn up by then so we don't have to field a competitive team against the 'wonderkids'.

Spurs last year, Norwich the year before I think. Hopefully we'll have the group sewn up by then so we don't have to field a competitive team against the 'wonderkids'.
Hopefully we'll have lost both preceding matches heavily so we can ignore that match and this competition.

It's just getting stupider and stupider 🤬

League Games getting called off because of U21 Internationals in the PJT "taking priority"..................

#bteamboycott
Can’t wait for the day when an academy side gets to the final, or even worse, two of them face off against each other.

Ultimately, the EFL clubs voted it through. Might have taken a dodgy three way vote split in the end but there was always a box that said “not a chance” and not enough clubs went for it.

Make B Teams Work and all that.

Can’t wait for the day when an academy side gets to the final, or even worse, two of them face off against each other.

Ultimately, the EFL clubs voted it through. Might have taken a dodgy three way vote split in the end but there was always a box that said “not a chance” and not enough clubs went for it.

Make B Teams Work and all that.
Anything for that Premier League money.
working_hard_for_the_money_anim_md_nwm_v2.gif

Is it pay on the day at Sutton, got coach ticket, cant work out how to get the match ticket sorted online, dont mind paying an extra couple of quid on the day.

Is it pay on the day at Sutton, got coach ticket, cant work out how to get the match ticket sorted online, dont mind paying an extra couple of quid on the day.
Link below to their ticketing site for the away section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom