Matches Pizza Trophy 22/23

mooro

For the record, the final team in our group is....

Chelsea U21s

Leysboy

Didnโ€™t we have a classic Penalty shootout against them something like 25-24 and Wes Thomas missed both of his, and I think Lunny did too. My memory ainโ€™t what it used to be, but Iโ€™m sure it was something like that.

beyondthefourth

Didnโ€™t we have a classic Penalty shootout against them something like 25-24 and Wes Thomas missed both of his, and I think Lunny did too. My memory ainโ€™t what it used to be, but Iโ€™m sure it was something like that.
We also got a 3-0 hiding from them at Stamford Bridge in the year of Tiendalli et al.

Marked Ox

For the record, the final team in our group is....

Chelsea U21s

Isn't that a given, it is a surprise if we don't get them in this competition. I feels like we get them in this competition every year although obviously we don't.

beyondthefourth

Isn't that a given, it is a surprise if we don't get them in this competition. I feels like we get them in this competition every year although obviously we don't.

Spurs last year, Norwich the year before I think. Hopefully we'll have the group sewn up by then so we don't have to field a competitive team against the 'wonderkids'.

Wallop

Spurs last year, Norwich the year before I think. Hopefully we'll have the group sewn up by then so we don't have to field a competitive team against the 'wonderkids'.
Hopefully we'll have lost both preceding matches heavily so we can ignore that match and this competition.