Ex Player Pioneering approach by BTBY ?

Sarge

God like member
New approach being pioneered by Premier Global sports Management?.... touting available players on their books via twitter!
Wonder if @Borntobeyellow will pop up on here to enlighten us with his wisdom on this approach?:oops:

Im no expert on these matters, but, is Twitter rthje best way to secure players on your books a contract somewhere, anywhere?

Roberts really needs to get a new agent if he is to revive his career. Genuinely feel bad for him if stuck in a contract.

Had one of their goons trying to tell me on Twitter recently that Pep did a good job at Oxford.

When I asked for any evidence I was told that he’d left us a top ten club and one of his signings was the Player of the Season.

Mildly cretinous.

WOW! That's incredibly poor!

There are just 44 clubs of interest to him (National League North & South), so his details should have been circulated to them, agents should have been on the phone, identifying which of those 44 clubs need a striker... and here we are seeing him offered on Twitter!!!!! Embarrassing for the player!

Jame Roberts should be on the phone himself to these clubs, and writing to the relevant managers.

WOW! That's incredibly poor!

There are just 44 clubs of interest to him (National League North & South), so his details should have been circulated to them, agents should have been on the phone, identifying which of those 44 clubs need a striker... and here we are seeing him offered on Twitter!!!!! Embarrassing for the player!

Jame Roberts should be on the phone himself to these clubs, and writing to the relevant managers.

Just sack the agent 1st if he is going to do all the work.

Back
Top Bottom