Peterdev's portfolio

BMO have various investment trusts under their wing Including many F and C.

Attachments

• 1BBF2477-EBD2-4535-856D-6D89727E7D93.png
    1BBF2477-EBD2-4535-856D-6D89727E7D93.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 18
Good to see another HL user here!
I like them and they’re nice and easy to use. For some reason I’m still receiving correspondence from them and I think I should stay paperless.I just haven’t got around to it. Are you Paperless?

Yes I'm paperless. I think I'm pretty much paperless for all my statements/bills now. I'm with 3 for my phone network and they used to charge me to receive paper bills!

Also with HL. Seems quite popular on here.

Can become expensive for day to day trading unless the deals values are decent enough to absorb.

Nice tick up for my LLoyds and NWG this afternoon 😉.

Yes I'm paperless. I think I'm pretty much paperless for all my statements/bills now. I'm with 3 for my phone network and they used to charge me to receive paper bills!
I’m pretty much paperless although I prefer my bank statements in paper for my accountant.
everything apart from HL is online.
I think paperless with them would save £12pa

This is certainly looking healthier than it did a little while ago

Attachments

• 5ECFDB68-C74F-4FD8-A0BA-D35EBEE62837.png
    5ECFDB68-C74F-4FD8-A0BA-D35EBEE62837.png
    365.7 KB · Views: 20
£11.95.
BP although I bought it at 378p it looks awful, but then again it did drop back to 190 and now has recovered much of its loss. I’ve collected two dividends for £40+ too. Another one where it’s paid four times a year. I can see the dividend doubling next year to the levels of two years ago.
Taylor Wimpey looking healthier by the day and they’re due to pay out soon as well

They are going well. I have a feeling next week will see a good increase. The Mail on Sunday like this one and with the trading update today they may well tip on Sunday and that may well spike the price.
They no longer have debt and have a cash balance too.
Can see plus 10 next week

There’s a good interview with the CEO of Byotrol on YouTube. Im hoping the Mail on Sunday give the update tomorrow.
It should spike the price early next week.
They are now providing turtle wax products in Halfords that ensure that the disinfectant does not cause damage to car upholstery

There’s a good interview with the CEO of Byotrol on YouTube. Im hoping the Mail on Sunday give the update tomorrow.
It should spike the price early next week.
They are now providing turtle wax products in Halfords that ensure that the disinfectant does not cause damage to car upholstery
Did they?

I can’t see an update in mos yesterday.
It could be delayed to next week. It’s certainly one of their favourite stocks they return to

It’s a nice on for me over £120
i thought it hadn’t been paid as my settings on my account had been changed to send dividends to my cash account. Same also happened to Taylor Wimpey

Back
Top Bottom