Away Match Day Thread +++ Peterborough Utd v OUFC - match day thread +++

Absolutely awful performance, we were even lucky to just lose 4-0. It could have been so much worse and it could have easily been 6 or 7-0

Brace yourselves for Scotchegg telling us how this was a good result and that autos are still a prospect.
Surely even Scotchers cant take a positive out of today? I think its only a matter of time before people start talking about our lovely passing whilst we take a pasting every week.

I would say that where we currently are is a good position. After all if we did go up we would get destroyed in the championship.

It’s all about the long game - we need to buy the stadium before attempting a proper tilt at promotion.
Oh god

Disappointing result. All is not lost but unless we improve fast the play offs will be hard.
Rotherham and improving Coventry and Portsmouth are looking good for automatics.
I still think Wycombe will fall away.. But this season looks a big ask for promotion.
We can build again and challenge for The automatics next season.

Disappointing result. All is not lost but unless we improve fast the play offs will be hard.
Rotherham and improving Coventry and Portsmouth are looking good for automatics.
I still think Wycombe will fall away.. But this season looks a big ask for promotion.

We can re build, and will have to. The board will cash in on Brannagan and Dickie, and show there ambition by re investing Zilch! Only loans again I feel.

Unless the board sell all our best player in August and fail to give enough money to strengthen the squad. Like they've done this season.

Call a spade a spade. 4-0 defeat against 10 men Peterborough is embarrassing. Karl Robinson has no tactical acumen and is out of his depth. He’s a mediocre manager and has been found out. He’s just not good enough and his poor team selections has costed us the chance of play-offs. Best thing to do at this point is to start preparing for next season. Pathetic
Some of our fans are just absolutely pathetic spineless whinging snowflakes! Get some resilience! Were you slagging off Karl on Tuesday?

Surely even Scotchers cant take a positive out of today? I think its only a matter of time before people start talking about our lovely passing whilst we take a pasting every week.
Go away , hardly post when we win (most of the season) but cannot keep off of the boards if we lose.
Look at table end of Feb ,lots of points to play for .

Back
Top Bottom