Away Match Day Thread +++ Peterborough Utd v OUFC - match day thread +++

On the face of it looks a very difficult one. Have a sneaky feeling we might win this though. Lose here and at Burton and the league table won’t look too clever.....

Some of them are saying it`s a "Must Win".......... :ROFLMAO:
Others are saying we will be "tired" and they will spank us...... :ROFLMAO:

Stop Toney scoring and we`ll batter them. (y)
And Szmodics sounds more like something you catch in China, probably need to put a leveller on him early doors as well.

1-1 draw. No good for either team.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Yep - I think this is a must not lose game, not a must win. Would take a draw now.

sure i read we’ve won the following games after playing man city, west ham and first Newcastle match, so on that basis 1-2 and much needed 3 points

I’d take a win right now. Seriously - we push Toon to the wire and we’d take a draw? I hope the players aren’t thinking like that.

Last edited:
Bunch of wimps. Taking a draw?!

If we really want promotion, you have to be taking points off your rivals. Posh score lots, let in lots. We need to be on the right side of that balance as it won’t be a be a 0-0 or 1-1.

Hit them hard, hit them early and get out of there with all three points. It’s a rough looking week with Burton on Tuesday and the resurgent Sunderland next Saturday. Less than three points tomorrow puts pressure on us to get results in two equally difficult games that follow.

Bunch of wimps. Taking a draw?!

If we really want promotion, you have to be taking points off your rivals. Posh score lots, let in lots. We need to be on the right side of that balance as it won’t be a be a 0-0 or 1-1.

Hit them hard, hit them early and get out of there with all three points. It’s a rough looking week with Burton on Tuesday and the resurgent Sunderland next Saturday. Less than three points tomorrow puts pressure on us to get results in two equally difficult games that follow.

Haven’t we already beaten Peterboro by one goal to nil twice this season? Sometimes when you expect a goal fest they don’t materialise, I reckon a goalless draw.

Back
Top Bottom