Peter Crouch

If this were true and I doubt it is then I think he would be ideal for the way we play. Play it into crouch with Henry, Whyte and Graham all able to play off him. Also we will finally have someone who can get on the end of crosses.

Crouch and stockley what a combo aka hamilton and aldridge

Crouch on loan? ....as we've been awaiting a striker who knows where the goal is for long (!) Enough, why not?

Perhaps it was an instruction someone overheard on the training ground ....added 2&2 and got 5.

I.e. :

PETER! ---- crouch.

IGMC

If this were true and I doubt it is then I think he would be ideal for the way we play. Play it into crouch with Henry, Whyte and Graham all able to play off him. Also we will finally have someone who can get on the end of crosses.

Really?

Lol

Ferdinand (the second striker we’re in for) also spotted before the late afternoon screening of Bumblebee at Vue.

Due to FFP restrictions he’s on a play/paid agreement at Bowlpex.

Basing my logic on 2+2 = 27 and if you weigh the same as a duck you must be a witch - what if Peter Crouch was going to come to us but Stoke put it on hold as they were preparing to get rid of Rowett?

giphy.gif

the fact is he is coming off the bench in most of their matches so it all seems totally unlikely

Back
Top Bottom