Championship Pep

Blues scored 4 at home today :) , Leeds scored 5 :D

This tickled me: "Lukas Jutkiewicz is the only Birmingham player to have scored more than once at home in the Championship this season, the striker having netted 38% of their team total (5/13). "

Small Heath Alliance -> "11 games and just 1 win is disgraceful our defence is a joke you just can’t concede 5 goals at home it’s just totally unacceptable "

and

"quote bluenose57
And was the present Liverpool team was built in a season? Give Pep a chance,Rome was not built in a day

No...but It burned in one." :)

Small Heath Alliance -> "11 games and just 1 win is disgraceful our defence is a joke you just can’t concede 5 goals at home it’s just totally unacceptable "

and

"quote bluenose57
And was the present Liverpool team was built in a season? Give Pep a chance,Rome was not built in a day

Clotet has been sacked more times than Rome has.

P45 coming his way again soon.

and

"quote bluenose57

Yeah, give Pep a chance, bluenoses. You won't see a true Clotet side until Xemi, Mehmeti and Pekalski arrive in January.

I've got nothing against the Blues, one of 3 decent enough teams in Brum. I don't like Pep, tho.

Blues scored 4 at home today :) , Leeds scored 5 :D

This tickled me: "Lukas Jutkiewicz is the only Birmingham player to have scored more than once at home in the Championship this season, the striker having netted 38% of their team total (5/13). "

If that was in premiership, I'm sure VAR could have made that a 1-1 draw.