PEP has Gone!

Dear people who keep replying to every tweet by Pep.

You are embarrassing yourselves, the rest of the supporters and the football club.

A man came to do a job, it went wrong and didn't go as he, the players, the board or the fans would have liked.

That's football. It happens. You know what, it will probably happen again. And again, and again and again. All we can do is hope that between those spells we have great success.

Stop being morons. He is a man with a family, probably like you (although you act like small boys) and probably doesn't need or appreciate your juvenile crap.

I'm sure he did his best but it just didn't work out. He has moved on elsewhere, you need to move on and look forward, stop looking back. Get off twitter, go read a book, make some friends, go for a walk, just stop acting like children.

Have opinions, just don't be a knobhead about it. Im 99.9% sure he wanted to do well at Oxford and came with the best intentions.

Lots of love

xx
Thank you. Good sense and emotional intelligence. Much needed in this forum.
It didn't work out for Pep. But now I wish Pep all the best.

There’s a nagging sense that if he spent a bit more time actually coaching and doing the job he’s being paid for, and less fannying about taking moody photos with s**t philosophising, he’d get sacked less. Just a thought.

Also, who the f**k is taking photos like this?

“Gary, get a photo of me standing next to this bullshit signage, and I’ll take one of you looking like you know how to use a laptop.”

“Deal.”

afbdc6522575cfa9eabe3685b85a9f32.jpg
Yup. Big example of modern media -friendly 'manager' who can beguile naive owners and directors. Thank God DE has left just in time before he and Dave landed us with another cardi -wearing numpty.
Now it is up to Tiger to identify someone who can actually do the job, rather than talk about it. Someone with a proper CV that goes beyond putting an arm around Mr Jones in a Tv studio.
Jerome has been going on for months about how our club needs to gets bit nastier, a bit more "professional'. That needs to come from the top. Delusions of grandeur in the Boardroom feed down into every nook and cranny of the club.
Anyone else not looking forward very much to seeing a contrast with Daragh McAntony and Steve Evans next week?

I blame Pep entirely for this mess we're in, what the f**k kind of squad is this? Useless c**t

Back
Top Bottom