PEP has Gone!

Got the sack from a club that is not a sacking club because he managed to undo all the good work that Appleton did in 6 months. Had a big budget that he wasted. A team with no pace that couldn’t defend. A classic case of a bloke that talked a good game but failed to deliver. Glad he’s gone.

Assistant manager at Birmingham with his mate Gary Monk. Not a surprise - back where he belongs as assistant manager.

I think a key point he makes in this article is having your own team. Clearly he clashed with our existing coaches which did not make for a good environment. We all love faz and the continuity that keeping our coaches brings but I agree with peps point that having coaches you know you can work with would mean a better harmony in the squad and everything would come together quicker.

It’s this that worries me about the new man coming in at a crucial point in our season. He has to have experience in English football

There’s a nagging sense that if he spent a bit more time actually coaching and doing the job he’s being paid for, and less fannying about taking moody photos with s**t philosophising, he’d get sacked less. Just a thought.

Also, who the f**k is taking photos like this?

“Gary, get a photo of me standing next to this bullshit signage, and I’ll take one of you looking like you know how to use a laptop.”

“Deal.”

afbdc6522575cfa9eabe3685b85a9f32.jpg

There’s a nagging sense that if he spent a bit more time actually coaching and doing the job he’s being paid for, and less fannying about taking moody photos with s**t philosophising, he’d get sacked less. Just a thought.

“Gary, get a photo of me standing next to this bullshit signage, and I’ll take one of you looking like you know how to use a laptop.”

“Deal.”

I don’t know how much you know about twitter but it’s not that hard and really doesn’t take that long. I doubt it impacts his ability to do his job

“Deal.”

I don’t know how much you know about twitter but it’s not that hard and really doesn’t take that long. I doubt it impacts his ability to do his job

I know enough to understand that he is making a fool himself through employing a firm to create corporate content on his behalf.

Vacuous, bland, insipid nonsense which annoys football fans in ways he probably doesn’t understand.

If he wants to chuck money (and his reputation) down the toilet, that’s fine. But you can’t fool all of the people all of the time, as someone once said.

Given the morons acting on his behalf, it’s no great surprise however.

Pep's UK football club acronym is S.L.O.B.

Completely useless piece of information that :)

Dear people who keep replying to every tweet by Pep.

You are embarrassing yourselves, the rest of the supporters and the football club.

A man came to do a job, it went wrong and didn't go as he, the players, the board or the fans would have liked.

That's football. It happens. You know what, it will probably happen again. And again, and again and again. All we can do is hope that between those spells we have great success.

Stop being morons. He is a man with a family, probably like you (although you act like small boys) and probably doesn't need or appreciate your juvenile crap.

I'm sure he did his best but it just didn't work out. He has moved on elsewhere, you need to move on and look forward, stop looking back. Get off twitter, go read a book, make some friends, go for a walk, just stop acting like children.

Have opinions, just don't be a knobhead about it. Im 99.9% sure he wanted to do well at Oxford and came with the best intentions.

Lots of love

xx

Sadly, there are a few on Twitter who are just unable to let a lot go and do themselves no favours. Wish Clotet well, don't want to waste my time being snarky to him on Twitter or even being bothered to wonder what he is up to now.

Sadly, there are a few on Twitter who are just unable to let a lot go and do themselves no favours. Wish Clotet well, don't want to waste my time being snarky to him on Twitter or even being bothered to wonder what he is up to now.

Some people need to get a life.

Twitter is an utter shitpit of opinions at the best of times.

Some people need to get a life.

Twitter is an utter shitpit of opinions at the best of times.
Agree. Especially when I assume some want jobs in social media or will be asked awkward questions at interviews. Perception becomes reality

You are embarrassing yourselves, the rest of the supporters and the football club.

A man came to do a job, it went wrong and didn't go as he, the players, the board or the fans would have liked.

That's football. It happens. You know what, it will probably happen again. And again, and again and again. All we can do is hope that between those spells we have great success.

Stop being morons. He is a man with a family, probably like you (although you act like small boys) and probably doesn't need or appreciate your juvenile crap.

I'm sure he did his best but it just didn't work out. He has moved on elsewhere, you need to move on and look forward, stop looking back. Get off twitter, go read a book, make some friends, go for a walk, just stop acting like children.

Have opinions, just don't be a knobhead about it. Im 99.9% sure he wanted to do well at Oxford and came with the best intentions.

Lots of love

xx[/QUOTE

Lots of love

xx
its members of the Oxvox board who are guilty of that

Back
Top Bottom