PEP has Gone!

Yeah also looking. Kemy is the only other one I seen by name.

Their photos show them at a few Leeds, Swansea, Reading, Charlton and eastleigh games. But the account isn’t that old
Not very accessible it seems ....though being a bit of a luddite without a snapup, whatsgram, interchat accounts I'm probably using the wrong medium to track down any info :eek:

Premier Global Sports is one guy called Julian Hilman who set up the business in 2016

Premier Global Sports is one guy called Julian Hilman who set up the business in 2016

Oh no - they have representatives like

Mr David Gomez

David one of our PGS Representatives who runs the Mexico Region & has many contacts at a number of clubs in the UK, I am sure he will be busy as usual travelling while here .

Oh no - they have representatives like

Mr David Gomez

David one of our PGS Representatives who runs the Mexico Region & has many contacts at a number of clubs in the UK, I am sure he will be busy as usual travelling while here .
Ha ha - Great isn't it. Probably a mate of the Director and Company Secretary.. my goodness Hilman is both.. Small individual with a big ego and fancy company name- which is trademarked til 2026 in case anyone else wants to have a go at being an agent.

This sounds a pretty dodgy organisation.

Totally unprofessional.

I reckon Pep should ditch them as well as JR. I am not sure that it does him any favours at all.

This sounds a pretty dodgy organisation.

Totally unprofessional.

I reckon Pep should ditch them as well as JR. I am not sure that it does him any favours at all.
Quite agree! It's not an organisation - it's one agent whose registered as a company with a posh sounding name.

That is a terrible "explanation". What are they doing hiring a 'young lad' who knows nothing about Twitter to deal with the "social media side of their company"? And then to leave that unprofessional post up there for hours? A load of absolute crap.

What an amateur shower!

That is a terrible "explanation". What are they doing hiring a 'young lad' who knows nothing about Twitter to deal with the "social media side of their company"? And then to leave that unprofessional post up there for hours? A load of absolute crap.

What an amateur shower!

Or there is no young lad and the bloke has gone off on one, then regretted it later after the response it got. As otherwise how would this new young lad know anything about this particular situation at Oxford!

I still hope somebody has let James Roberts know all about these tweets so he can see what an amateur set up they clearly are.

Also, where he thinks this situation is finished, I suspect not if a competitor has got hold of the tweets which shows their unprofessionalism.

Or there is no young lad and the bloke has gone off on one, then regretted it later after the response it got.

Oh I agree. I suspect the "young lad"s employment and existence to be totally fictional and probably the result of a boozy lunch!

Well I have to agree with some of the tweet at the minute.
I think we do have to get ready for a relegation battle. We are simply not good enough.
It feels like our club is being run by a bunch of idiots! I hope they prove me wrong.

Still no communication from DE or the board, Still no word on a manager or the clubs intention. Our club is (as posted elsewhere) a "shambles".

Leeds have sacked their manager.

A lot of their fans were very vocal on twitter when we sacked Pep, despite being tenth. They are 7 points of the play offs and have done lickewise.

Also doubt any of those who were so I'm uproar about Pep will want to see him appointed at Leeds.

Back
Top Bottom