National News PC Andrew Harper

It was within the judge`s power to sentence them to life for manslaughter.

I can see absolutely no mitigating circumstances for any of the group who were out on a planned burglary, didn`t plead guilty, had a long criminal past and knew something was dragging behind the car.

Oh I forgot "travelling community" have cultural rights.
Cultural rights maybe but no special treatment once they’re within the judicial system

Cultural rights maybe but no special treatment once they’re within the judicial system

Yep cultural rights to steal, rob and avoid contributing to society in any way they can. What did one of them say at trial "I`m a thief, my dads a thief, my grandad`s a thief"...... don`t see many good ones with the notable exception of Tyson Fury.

Yep cultural rights to steal, rob and avoid contributing to society in any way they can. What did one of them say at trial "I`m a thief, my dads a thief, my grandad`s a thief"...... don`t see many good ones with the notable exception of Tyson Fury.
I did say ‘maybe’...!
But travellers or not, the sentences didn’t reflect the crime.

They killed a Man by dragging him behind a car for over a mile at speed.

I hope they get fkd in prison.

So, "good old-fashioned discrimination and dehumanisation" is alive and well on YF.

Criticise the nasty criminals and what they did, but do you really have to lay on the racism too?

So, "good old-fashioned discrimination and dehumanisation" is alive and well on YF.

Criticise the nasty criminals and what they did, but do you really have to lay on the racism too?
It’s not called racism it’s prejudice, but tbf prejudice or not they don’t do themselves any favours with their actions.

Since when is "travelling community" a race?
Please note I did not say Gypsy which is a recognised and protected characteristic.
I was talking about the feral thieving filth that choose to live a more nomadic lifestyle supported by a life of crime & cash only economy.
That same community that are at the root of this case who pre-planned a burglary and caused the horrific death of a serving police officer.
That in itself should attract a mandatory life sentence.

Since when is "travelling community" a race?
Please note I did not say Gypsy which is a recognised and protected characteristic.
I was talking about the feral thieving filth that choose to live a more nomadic lifestyle supported by a life of crime & cash only economy.
That same community that are at the root of this case who pre-planned a burglary and caused the horrific death of a serving police officer.
That in itself should attract a mandatory life sentence.
But you did identify the Irish Traveller community in your diatribe by referring to a "good one".

But you did identify the Irish Traveller community in your diatribe by referring to a "good one".

I said Tyson Fury is good example of a member of the travelling community. No mention of nation or race.
Nice attempt to make froth out of something that isn`t frothy.
An individual is allowed an opinion without oppression in a free country much as you may not like it.

I said Tyson Fury is good example of a member of the travelling community. No mention of nation or race.
An individual is allowed an opinion without oppression in a free country much as you may not like it.
Nice attempt to disguise prejudice and denigration of a whole community as a freedom of speech issue, rather focussing on the criminals.

BTW, you didn't say TF is a good example of a member of the travelling community. You left what he was a “good one” of undefined, so I naturally assumed you meant Irish traveller (pavee) which is an identifiable ethnic group.

Froth seems to be coming from a different direction chap! Cappuccino with extra spittle is it? :coffee::whistle:

A dispicable crime but let's not turn this into a wannabee Outlaws site / branch of Pret A Manger.

Nice attempt to disguise prejudice and denigration of a whole community as a freedom of speech issue, rather focussing on the criminals.

BTW, you didn't say TF is a good example of a member of the travelling community. You left what he was a “good one” of undefined, so I naturally assumed you meant Irish traveller (pavee) which is an identifiable ethnic group.

In my 56 years on this planet I have never had a positive interaction with the travelling community.
Every single experience has been negative- fly tipping, illegal sites set up, piles of rubbish & excrement left in public parks, theft, coursing, untaxed/unlicenced vehicles and drivers, stolen caravans and many many more.
That is my experience, that also means my opinion of their community is negative.
Last time I checked having an opinion wasn`t illegal so you can assume what you like.

Back to the case....... they knew what they did, they still laughed and joked about it and weren`t even brave enough to plead guilty.

Froth seems to be coming from a different direction chap! Cappuccino with extra spittle is it? :coffee::whistle:

A dispicable crime but let's not turn this into a wannabee Outlaws site / branch of Pret A Manger.

Calling someone a racist when they haven`t been = "froth". The Taxi was good at that...... frothy...

Sometimes even I get "frothy" this has really boiled my urine.
All three were in the car committing crime that lead to PC Harper`s death.
All three are culpable.
The judge could have applied a life sentence.
They got off light.......but not light enough it seems.

Back
Top Bottom