Pavon Singha

Reads as being involved at an operational level to me.

Bangkok Glass is a Thai football club, owned by Bangkok Glass PCL, which is a subsidiary of Boon Rawd brewery, the producers of Singha beer. Can't see anyone called Pavin or Pavon Singha involved with these private businesses, but it might be one of these nickname things?

In terms of the city itself and the local population it’s phenomenal to be able to get involved here and move it to where it’s supposed to be.

Sounds like he's going to take us on a journey to me.

“I’ve been looking at the websites and social media and the fans seem to have good morale with all the changes that are going on here. A lot of things have to be slowly improved; it’s not immediate and we’re looking at the long term rather than the short term.”

Those are not the words of just a sponsor.

Bangkok Glass is a Thai football club, owned by Bangkok Glass PCL, which is a subsidiary of Boon Rawd brewery, the producers of Singha beer. Can't see anyone called Pavin or Pavon Singha involved with these private businesses, but it might be one of these nickname things?

Very quick trip around Google showed me Pavin Bhirombhakdi is the chairman of Bangkok glass, and that his family is 9th on Thailand rich list with $2.3billion net worth (https://www.quecie.com/richest-people-in-thailand/). Hopefully this Pavin is one and the same.

It'll be something along the lines of 'Panic! Rich businessman has, at some point, done business with somebody of questionable morals.'

You all know what will happen now, Bazzers expectations of a striker is not going to be 20 goals a season. It will be 30 now. Especially if this guy has that much money. LOL

Back
Top Bottom