Pavon Singha

Steady on.

I have never abused anyone not on the positive bus. Even when taking personal abuse from the likes of charlie.

It was a genuine question, and there is nothing wrong with a wait and see approach , i think u will find that’s exactly the route I’ve taken from day one, rather than panicking over speculation on threads like beware of the tiger.

Some will jump on the smallest negative or loss and be straight on here doommongering (they know who they are) but then won’t been seen for days on end after positive news like the last few days or a win.

As I’ve been saying, tiger has put in place a lot of little things behind the scenes, each on their own maybe don’t mean a lot but when u put them all together, the new staff, new training ground, academy, marketing, sponsorship (which is massive) the bigger picture suddenly looks bloody rosey from where I’m sitting. And that’s from a very low starting place as well, showing just how much Darryl had let things slip in the last year.

The futures bright, the futures yellow

You haven’t abused people who disagree with your opinion?

Jesus Christ save us the act.

You and others jump on anyone and everyone who doesn’t suck it all up like a good chap

When I posted of 2 players we had been keen on even that resulted in a personal attack

As for prav...could be good news. Anyone who is prepared to share the financial burden with Tiger could be good

As for the details - and the much-awaited Tiger plan - I presume the supporters group will be urgently requesting both?

Steady on.

I have never abused anyone not on the positive bus. Even when taking personal abuse from the likes of charlie.

It was a genuine question, and there is nothing wrong with a wait and see approach , i think u will find that’s exactly the route I’ve taken from day one, rather than panicking over speculation on threads like beware of the tiger.

Some will jump on the smallest negative or loss and be straight on here doommongering (they know who they are) but then won’t been seen for days on end after positive news like the last few days or a win.

As I’ve been saying, tiger has put in place a lot of little things behind the scenes, each on their own maybe don’t mean a lot but when u put them all together, the new staff, new training ground, academy, marketing, sponsorship (which is massive) the bigger picture suddenly looks bloody rosey from where I’m sitting. And that’s from a very low starting place as well, showing just how much Darryl had let things slip in the last year.

You and others jump on anyone and everyone who doesn’t suck it all up like a good chap

When I posted of 2 players we had been keen on even that resulted in a personal attack

As for prav...could be good news. Anyone who is prepared to share the financial burden with Tiger could be good

As for the details - and the much-awaited Tiger plan - I presume the supporters group will be urgently requesting both?

U wanna check that was me ? And then take ur comment back, as from memory when u mentioned those two players my responce was I’d prefer Taylor to bogle , and no personal attack.

There is also a big difference between disagreeing with what someone says and abuse. Me and Myles clash on nearly everything we say, but neither of us has ever abused or dropped to name calling or insults.

I await ur apology

Transfer targets?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...rum.co.uk/index.php?posts/54022/&share_type=t

As for the plan, as I’ve said personally I think we have been given a very good on the job working plan.

Championship as a target, then possibly prem.
A manager that knows this league and how to get out of it.
Build the academy
Continue the model of bringing in young sellable assets
Improve things off the pitch, with new staff like the marketing guy.
Build the brand globally.
Better merchandise and sponsorship deals.
Investment.

From an Oxvox point of view we have asked, and will continue to do so the important questions.

Maybe u could list parts of the above plan u think are still missing ?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, are Pavin Bhirombhakdi and Pavin Singha one and the same? Anyone found any evidence?
More importantly, is the beer any good? I suppose we are all obliged to drink it now!!

That is my understanding but could be wrong.

Steady on.

U wanna check that was me ? And then take ur comment back, as from memory when u mentioned those two players my responce was I’d prefer Taylor to bogle , and no personal attack.

There is also a big difference between disagreeing with what someone says and abuse. Me and Myles clash on nearly everything we say, but neither of us has ever abused or dropped to name calling or insults.

I await ur apology

Transfer targets?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...rum.co.uk/index.php?posts/54022/&share_type=t

As for the plan, as I’ve said personally I think we have been given a very good on the job working plan.

Build the academy
Investment.

From an Oxvox point of view we have asked, and will continue to do so the important questions.

I also don't get this what about a plan business ..what has been planned is being put into action surely.--new training ground /U23 team/new sponsor etc...or are we all wanting to be privy to business plans dropped into our inboxes for those cold winter evenings.

Never any excuse for abuse but what's the issue with criticism?

Why do people nowadays seem to think they have a right to an unchallenged view?
A tad ironic, no?

I am advocating challenge to a view and you criticise.
My opinion, and that's what it was, is that I am cautiously optimistic. I want to see more.

I await ur apology

Transfer targets?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=98885&share_tid=697&share_pid=54022&url=https://yellowsforum.co.uk/index.php?posts/54022/&share_type=t

Build the academy
Investment.

Another physio as good as Procs

Steady on now Hawkie, you're in danger of giving an opinion on something related to Oxford United!!

Keep going and enlighten us on your views regarding Tiger's progress to date? Our sponsorship deal? Thoughts for the coming season?

Oh, and how are your fears for dodgy foreign investors? On the Hawkster scale, where does Singha belong in the long list of dodgy Thai business men linked with Tiger?

Very quick trip around Google showed me Pavin Bhirombhakdi is the chairman of Bangkok glass, and that his family is 9th on Thailand rich list with $2.3billion net worth (https://www.quecie.com/richest-people-in-thailand/). Hopefully this Pavin is one and the same.

How many 0's in a billion? 9 or 12? $2,300,000,000 or $2,300,000,000,000, but whatever, with "rounding" to nearest $0.1b, if he bought the Kassam stadium for $15,000,000, the guy would still be worth $2.3billion!!!!!

Steady on.

I await ur apology

Transfer targets?

Build the academy
Investment.

I also don't get this what about a plan business ..what has been planned is being put into action surely.--new training ground /U23 team/new sponsor etc...or are we all wanting to be privy to business plans dropped into our inboxes for those cold winter evenings.

Yes I rather think our Thai businessmen will consider this, as they have already said, a “business”.

Why give your plans away and add to the sense of disappointment when it doesn’t necessarily happen or is delayed?

I of course would love to know, like others, all of the details of the club but I think they’ll just get on with things.

At least we can clearly see evidence so far of them actually walking the walk. For example:

Under-23s

SD added to the coaching set-up

January signings of Brannigan and Dickie and a good loan signing in Kane.

Puma deal and well designed kit.

Strong sponsorship signing.

New investment with big money potential.

Recognising our history with 125th celebrations.

Consideration of Safe Standing.

Karl Robinson - an inspired choice and in no way a ridiculous vanity signing for manager.

It could all go tits up but at the moment there’s a lot of good stuff going on. Let’s wait for the signings, shall we?

Last edited:

You are obviously unhappy with what you perceive "the supporters group" (I presume you mean OxVox?) to be doing, and to have done in the past.

Maybe you should join and attempt to make change from within if you're so unhappy with our performance, as last time I checked you weren't a member.

Maybe an answer to the question would be helpful? Member or not a member - no need to so precious

Back
Top Bottom