Parking at Charlton

BeechRoadBokelberg

Considering Charlton away next Tuesday. Been twice before by train from Oxford but always seems such a slog!

Probably take the car, but wondered if anyone had any parking suggestions from previous experience? Alot of street parking is restricted from what I’ve heard...

Many thanks!

Considering Charlton away next Tuesday. Been twice before by train from Oxford but always seems such a slog!

Probably take the car, but wondered if anyone had any parking suggestions from previous experience? Alot of street parking is restricted from what I’ve heard...

Many thanks!

Locals rent out their driveways, google search should find it

Many thanks!
Park in Oxford and take the train, i bet driving there is more of a slog

I parked in Troughton Rd last time, don't think there are time restrictions after half 6 in any of the non-permitted spots. Also, it's obviously no guarantee that you'd get a spot, given that it's close to the ground and a small, residential road in the evening.

Think someone mentioned Delafield Rd last time too, but I've never tried it so can't really say. If you're certain you want to drive, maybe have a quick street view around that estate and double check the parking signs

I parked in Troughton Rd last time, don't think there are time restrictions after half 6 in any of the non-permitted spots. Also, it's obviously no guarantee that you'd get a spot, given that it's close to the ground and a small, residential road in the evening.

Think someone mentioned Delafield Rd last time too, but I've never tried it so can't really say. If you're certain you want to drive, maybe have a quick street view around that estate and double check the parking signs

Sarf Landan my san, double check the locals ?

Last time I went we parked the other side of the railway station from the ground. Was a long time ago mind.

Another option is to park at a station a bit further it and get the train to Charlton

Try “Just Park” App
Type away fans guide Charlton athletic into your search engine....reasonable guide to pubs, travel, parking etc....can't cut n paste the link on this device....from Oxford I'd park up at thornhill park n ride get the 24 he return bus into baker street and tube from there....congestion charges , no emissions zone and the like, plus a lot of traffic/parking restrictions in London & greater London are applicable until 8pm these days, plus eveeything in london/greater london is on cctv, if you invade a bus lane or stop on a box junction fines will follow, driving in to charlton probably not the best option imo

Can’t see any match tickets on our website so I guess it’s pay on the day now? My first match of the season.

Type away fans guide Charlton athletic into your search engine....reasonable guide to pubs, travel, parking etc....can't cut n paste the link on this device....from Oxford I'd park up at thornhill park n ride get the 24 he return bus into baker street and tube from there....congestion charges , no emissions zone and the like, plus a lot of traffic/parking restrictions in London & greater London are applicable until 8pm these days, plus eveeything in london/greater london is on cctv, if you invade a bus lane or stop on a box junction fines will follow, driving in to charlton probably not the best option imo

Exactly what kind of weird “device” do you have, Sarge?

Exactly what kind of weird “device” do you have, Sarge?
An oldish smartphone....which is smarter than me as it has a mind of its own....plus I've got luddite tendencies too. .. cut n paste (on 'this') is probably an easy n straightforward operation to most .. give me a desktop or laptop or even a tablet I'm fine.. on 'this' however, I can just about muddle along .... & yes, it's me where the cut n paste issues are

Back
Top Bottom