Matches Papa John’s

I know its just the Papa John's but after so long without football if we didn't sell out.

But season ticket holders are proper, die hard, no-matter-what fans so they'll take the full allocation won't they?
Die hard enough to each give the club several hundred pounds at the start of a season where seeing a game was not guaranteed. Maybe they will pick and choose games they have to pay for.

Tough times for everyone.

EschuEpXYAA8x2j

Not that you win anything on paper but that has to be the best draw we could have hoped for especially at home....!
Sunderland, Peterborough, Hull City and Lincoln City would have been difficult games even at home and Tranmere away would have been a nightmare journey for the players and we would have lost 2 or 3 days training, so that only left MK Dons who are on an upwards curve in terms of results...

I believe Sky are showing the semi finals live so presumably that is even more of a financial incentive to get through.

It's weird - of the teams we've beaten in our current winning run, I thought the Wombles on Boxing Day were by some distance the most unlucky. They were the better team for the final two thirds of the game. But their league form since the beginning of December is absolutely atrocious.

Still - can't complain about that draw, when we've avoided the Top Three and Sunderland.......

Tranmere beat Peterborough
We beat Wimbledon
MK Dons beat Sunderland
Lincoln beat Hull

Semis

We beat MK Dons
Lincoln beat Tranmere

Final

KR v MApp in a repeat of the Maurice Evans v Jim Smith final of '86! We win 3 nil with Robbo sending Amy Cranston up to get the trophy!! Perfect!!!!

We beat Wimbledon
MK Dons beat Sunderland
Lincoln beat Hull

Semis

We beat MK Dons
Lincoln beat Tranmere

Final

KR v MApp in a repeat of the Maurice Evans v Jim Smith final of '86! We win 3 nil with Robbo sending Amy Cranston up to get the trophy!! Perfect!!!!
You've been confiscating "stuff" from your inmates again, haven't you.

We beat Wimbledon
MK Dons beat Sunderland
Lincoln beat Hull

Semis

We beat MK Dons
Lincoln beat Tranmere

Final

Apart from our result I’d call each of those ties the exact opposite way!

Yes. Portsmouth v Salford. I wonder if it ever will be played?
If it does get played, both teams could be unrecognisable from the sides that won their respective semi finals in February 2020.

As fans won't be back, they can play them on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom